MIBBrowser is a tool which provides SNMP monitoring information via GUI, so you can browse SNMP information with it.
Main features of MIBBrowser are:
- SNMPWalk (SNMPv1/v2)
- Concurrent fetching and browsing with multi-tab and multi-window
- Filtering by keyword
- Support row-sorted view in case of Table type
- Save result as Text and CSV
- Copying selected entries to clipboard
- Launching app with "snmp://" URL scheme
- Managing private MIB files
- Configuring Root OID for SNMPWalk
- support for M1-powered Macs
- SNMP server connection setting enhancement
- Native tab UI support
- bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't seem to add custom MIBs
It looks like it has a built-in MIB list that it walks, but I can't seem to add a custom MIB.
Perfect for what it is
This is an SNMP MIB browser - if you know what SNMP MIBs are, and why you’d use such a tool, this one works great! Just what I needed for developing/tsting a custom MIB for a device we were making.
Does not open MIB files on disk
You would think something named "MIB Browser" could browse a MIB file loaded from disk.
Apparently it doesn't do that (or if it does, it has a convoluted way to do so since there's no File > Open... menu item).
Therefore it doesn't do what I need. Wasted purchase. The description should explicitly say it doesn't load files.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.