Type, talk or use your camera to effortlessly search the web and get answers: fast. Earn Microsoft Rewards while you search. Simplified privacy controls when you need it.
Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful as always
I’ve always loved bing! The beautiful scenery of the world, the images of important places on historically important days, of places that highlight diversity & cultural heritage, & satellite images showing Earth’s beauty & often the dangers she faces, are the most valuable distinction setting bing apart from their counterparts. With so much negativity bombarding us at every turn, it’s nice to see something that reminds us of the beauty still abundant in the world before the current events bludgeon us with all that’s wrong with humanity. It’s a small thing that keeps us grounded in reality when so much effort is being put into distorting what is “real.” Thanks Bing! 🌎🗽✌🏻💚
New update is terrible, version history misleading
The newest ios update is nearly useless, unless you want to use bing as a news app. They COMPLETELY removed the ability open multiple tabs, as well as making it very difficult to go back to previous pages. There is a user feedback section in the app settings, but you can only submit good or bad feedback there - you cannot view or otherwise access any of your previously submitted feedback logs, nor do the customer support team appear to respond to individual feedback anyway. In addition to the unnecessary removal of important features, they weirdly added a grand total of 14 widgets on an explore tab - some of which include math, esports, and games. Yes, they made games like chess built into bing's mobile web browser. Why? I have absolutely no clue. The app's version history in the app store only shows "bug fixes" and does not list ANY of the previously mentioned changes, or the overall clustered redesign of the whole app. I only use bing because of their rewards program, which I've now been enjoying for a number of years, but this is terrible implementation of an already bad idea, which is not at all user friendly. Do better.
Keep up the good work!
I think a recent update broke something, because the "Daily Search Rewards Points" displayed the 20 "Microsoft Edge bonus" points but not the 150 "PC search" points or the 100 "Mobile search" points. I reported the issue to support last night, and today an update fixed the display issue, which is impressive turnaround time. Now it displays the 100 "Mobile search" points, but not the others. I'm okay with that, because those are the only ones I really need to see while using the app. I find the app to be very handy for searching for information when I'm not at my PC.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 123.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.