Microsoft Excel 4+
Spreadsheets and Data Analysis
- Offers In-App Purchases
This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription. With Microsoft 365, you get features as soon as they are released ensuring you’re always working with the latest.
Create, view, edit, and share your spreadsheets using Excel for Mac. Now it’s easier than ever to work with spreadsheets across your devices and with others. Share your files and collaborate in real time within a document or edit Office docs attached to emails. Get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest. Whether you’re balancing a budget, tracking milestones, or looking to visualize any data, Excel is your go-to app for working with spreadsheets.
Kickstart your analysis
• Achieve more and enhance your documents with access to a growing catalog of premium templates for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Rich formatting and layout options produce beautifully pristine documents on any device including laptops, iPads, and iPhones.
Analyze with confidence
• AI enhances your workbooks by recognizing patterns in your data and making suggestions that speed up your work.
• New charts and graphs help you present your data in compelling ways, with formatting, sparklines, and tables to better understand your data.
• Easily create forecasts with just a click to predict trends.
Accomplish more together
• Whether it’s a school project, expense report, or family budget, seamlessly work with others with real-time co-authoring to bring your ideas and plans together faster.
• Share your documents with the click of a button to invite others to edit in real time. Easily manage permissions and see who’s currently working in a document.
• Add comments or assign tasks to people in your group for clean editing and organization.
Learn more about Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today. Please visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2015120 for information on Licensing Terms.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The Excel app, available for both desktop and mobile devices, is a powerful tool for organizing and
The Excel app, available for both desktop and mobile devices, is a powerful tool for organizing and analyzing data. Whether you're a business professional, a student, or simply looking to manage your personal finances, Excel has a wide range of features that can help you work smarter and more efficiently.
One of the key strengths of the Excel app is its ability to handle large amounts of data. With tools like pivot tables, charts, and conditional formatting, you can quickly and easily analyze data to identify trends and patterns. And with support for a wide range of functions and formulas, you can perform complex calculations with ease.
In addition to its analytical tools, Excel also offers a variety of formatting options that allow you to customize your spreadsheets to suit your needs. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors, add borders and shading, and even insert images and graphics to make your data more visually appealing.
Another great feature of the Excel app is its collaboration capabilities. You can share your spreadsheets with others and work together in real-time, making it easy to collaborate with colleagues or classmates on projects.
Overall, I highly recommend the Excel app for anyone who needs to manage and analyze data. Its powerful features and ease of use make it a valuable tool for a wide range of applications.
Nice to have Xcell on my apple LT - use it all the time.
There are a few nagging problems:
1) When copying & Pasting or moving a cell from one place to another, the border lines move with the selection. The Borders should be seperate from the formatting of the cell as well as the contents of the cell.
2) The pointer does not always change acording to the area of the cell I click on. ie, the bottom right corner should turn the pointer to a black and be able to drag or after selecting, hovering over the edge should turn the pointer into a hand, both of which are hard to get the program to do some times. I usually have to zoom in to make cell larger.
3) When working in a Book that has many sheets all with interlocking pointers to other sheets within the same book, sometimes the sheet you are on does not update the value of the cell until it is in the viewing area of the monitor and selected. This can cause problems when program refresh lags. I'm guessing refresh lag is because of the size of the workbook. Should be that whenever a change is made on a sheet, then the whole book should update and not wait till it is being displayed on the screen. Most computers, have multiple processors now days, so this should not be an issue.
Years dealing with the same bugs and errors
I have had excel for years and like most of us, we have seen very little improvement to the bugs that destroy the quality of Microsoft Suite. In this instance, excel and word are HORRIBLE. If we had another option, I would be using it by now - knowing that we dont I guess is why you lack the incentive to make significant improvements to your products. Thank goodness for antitrust laws!
Excel crashes as many times as it please while working, the alert boxes wont close unlesss you force quit a document which opens in auto recovery only to find it out it never recovered where you left off - if you're lucky enough to remember where you left off. Even where you select pickup where I left off, is inaccurate which I'm sure you are aware of also.
One day, I can delete content in a row or column, the next day delete doesnt work. It is so unreliable and unfortuntately cannot be my clutch for getting work done. The file doesnt always open when downloaded through an attachment, and no- there is nothing wrong with the atachments - it is part of a larger issue with Excel.
Your company's whole suite is unbearable to work with for serious projects. I am beyond exhausted and frustrated with all of your products.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 969.8 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Microsoft Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal $69.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal Monthly $6.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $99.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $9.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal $119.99