Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.
- Daily practice quizzes, personalized to the problems you are interested in.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It has as good as any step by step instructions and though im only algebra 2 it handles everything. Its the ease of use intuitive ,with plenty of menu extras and lots of links in the app to videos and websites. As many links as you like.(not ADVERTISEMENTS )Even practice pages. A description of the problem. Often choices of solutions and then a page of links as i said. Video, reading material, practice problems and loads of al those links. Intuitive with handy drop down menus right there no hunting for menus. With the abundance of material the other apps have a new standard to reach.
If only this existed while I plugged away on a TI-86...
This app is amazing. Not only does it solve complex equations which cannot be done on a regular or even graphing calculator, it also brings you through each and every step to solving the equation. The app is as much a calculator as it is a tutor.
Forget even having to figure out where the correct buttons for symbols etc are, simply snap a picture or draw the equation in and it’s solved.
Not sure much negative could be said about this app. Students today truly don’t know how blessed they are to be living with all this technology.
My Favorite App From Microsoft
This is one of the best apps I have ever seen to help understand how to solve problems. You are provided with so much information and learning resources, and you can even have it walk you through the problems and provide descriptions of how to do each step. Now I can spend hours learning how to solve complex math problems without wanting to pull the hair out of my head. It is simply an excellent tool, and unbelievably, it's free to use at the time of writing this. It is so comprehensive and easy to use that I feel it is worthy of an award!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 36.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.