Microsoft Math solver app provides step-by-step help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply write a math problem on screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with FREE step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO Ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at email@example.com We look forward to your feedback.
● Added a new Sketch Calculator - write arithmetic problems and get instant solutions.
● Press and hold to on any math expressions for copying to clipboard.
● Added Slide Over and Split View support for iPad.
● Performance Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best App
Its outstanding with the solution and options. The best thing about Microsoft is that it listens to feedback and improves it. I hope it will improve a lot with time. Great Work. Typically the the "step by step" solution with different methodology options. No I don't have to learn myself and then teach my child.
I really love this app over all, but I do have some problems. When I do the Systems of Equations, the formatting for the steps solving the questions becomes wonky. This made my experience worse because it would make it really confusing and difficult to understand. Also, there were some strange glitches in the system when I took pictures, so I ended up stopping taking the pictures.
Not for people who want to learn math
As an educator, I am horrified by this app. It is not designed for learning but to simply show off Microsoft’s AI. Students will not learn from this. Instead, they will use it to simply get the solution. Maybe they will copy down the steps so they can show “their” work.
If this was intended for learning, then you would be presented with guided instructions and have to at least click though to get the answer. What instructions they provide are also poor and sometimes there are none at all.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.