Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at email@example.com or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This saved my life. Not really. But basically, it saved my grades from dropping down to a failing grade. And that would have been the end of me (lol). This is fantastic! Perfect, 20/10. Exceeds expectations. Honestly, this helps a lot. Don’t cheat though, use it only for when you need a bit of a reminder or to check your work. (Cheating is wrong please don’t-)
Anyway, I am very grateful to have stumbled onto this app. Really, it’s worth it. Very worthwhile and so so so helpful. It’s literally perfect I will not stop saying how much this has helped me. Ok wait I should stop now 😂.
But seriously, don’t wait. It’s super helpful (and hey it’s free). Ok, enough praising.
Have a good day :]
It has as good as any step by step instructions and though im only algebra 2 it handles everything. Its the ease of use intuitive ,with plenty of menu extras and lots of links in the app to videos and websites. As many links as you like.(not ADVERTISEMENTS )Even practice pages. A description of the problem. Often choices of solutions and then a page of links as i said. Video, reading material, practice problems and loads of al those links. Intuitive with handy drop down menus right there no hunting for menus. With the abundance of material the other apps have a new standard to reach.
Great but has a problem that NEEDS fixing
This is a great app, I’m a college student and I use it all the time. It can handle complex equations and the graphs give you stuff like the domain, asymptotes, and other things like that that even Desmos doesn’t give you.
However, there is one issue that I’ve had with it; whenever an answer is kind of long, it shows it in a small window and it is impossible to scroll to the side to see the whole thing. I often have to use a significant amount of force for it to recognize me trying to scroll. It’s not a deal-breaker or anything, just something that is EXTREMELY annoying, especially when you’re cheating on a timed exam.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.