Mighty Health is the leading fitness and wellness program designed specifically for people 50 and older. We help you lose weight and improve your mobility & balance so you can live the best years of your life.
- "#1 Fitness & Wellness App for Older Adults" - WELL + GOOD
- "Favorite Workout App" - PRIME WOMEN
Get into shape with joint friendly, low impact exercise videos led by expert trainers, including: Low-Impact Aerobics, Chair Yoga, Belly Blaster, Shoulder and Knee Stretches, Joint and Back Strengthening, and more. No matter if you're a beginner or trying to get fit at home, our exercises are great for all fitness levels; you can do them at home anytime with no equipment needed.
Our award-winning, customized program is designed by top doctors from Stanford and Columbia University and backed by NFL Hall of Famer Joe Montana and helps you set goals, develop healthy habits, and celebrate your progress.
HOW IT WORKS
- Unlimited access to a library of over 100 joint friendly, low impact workout videos led by expert trainers, including stretching, cardio, aerobics, yoga, and joint strengthening workouts
- A personalized nutrition plan, customized grocery list, and daily feedback to help you with weight loss or management
- A dedicated personal health coach helping you stay accountable and motivated who you can message anytime
- A community of others on the Mighty journey to support you, exchange recipes with, and do monthly challenges with
- Science-based courses on holistic, healthy aging for older adults including topics like better sleep, menopause, anxiety, and mindfulness
- Tools to track your weight, step activity, exercise, workouts, and more, including an integration with the Apple Health app to track your daily steps and fitness activities like swimming, hiking, and more
Download the Mighty app today and enjoy a free trial to see how Mighty Health can provide you with the tools and support you need to help you reach your wellness goals.
- Squashed some buggy bugs
Ratings and Reviews
This app is perfect for me! I was connected with a coach right away. She’s available, encouraging and communicates often. She answers questions or concerns quickly. I love this personal connection. The color-coded personal nutrition plan is simple and helps make grocery shopping less confusing. This will help anyone to develop healthier shopping that leads to healthier eating. You also receive constant information on nutrition and healthy eating. It’s great knowledge and helps to keep me focused on better food choices and eating habits. The app also provides other valuable lessons on many topics that effect our health such as sleep, anxiety, living alone & motivation. There are many topics for the 55+ age group! I love the workout choices and making my own exercise plan for what I need. My coach is great help here too. There is definitely something for everyone. The progression is great! I deal with knee problems that have restricted my ability for aerobic exercise. Mighty Health offers perfect workouts from chair to low impact to joint strengthening. I’ve been able to progress at a surprising rate. Pleasant surprise! The simple daily log-in to Mighty is great accountability...food log, exercise log, lessons & workouts! Again, perfect for me at age 66 and I definitely recommend Mighty Health to all over 50 that are ready to make changes for a healthier life! I’m confident they’ll find it a perfect fit also.
Best ever get healthy program
Been having major health problems, in the hospital twice since end of January. This program was recommended by my health insurance. I have been pleasantly surprised. Provided a coach immediately and after a few questions was able to put together a personalized plan that took into account my current lack of stamina and overall exercise intolerance due to low hemoglobin, recent hysterectomy and medical professionals arbitrary assignment of diagnoses based on current response to anemia. I have been able to complete all assignments each day and get feedback from my coach. I am encouraged to modify exercises based on my abilities which allow me to accomplish goals at my pace. Mindfulness is a key component- understanding the why and how all my goals intersect and how I can best achieve those goals has been so helpful. Support from my mighty family helps me to stay focused and able to celebrate my successes. I have found a path that considers me and my needs and actually makes the challenge of getting healthy fun and achievable.
Get fit with support
I went in search of an app that could help me get focused on exercise that I could learn to do safely, enjoy and make progress. I decided to give Mighty App a try & so glad that I did. Although I know the basics of eating healthy, the brief but informative nutritional info that is provided daily has helped me to refocus on healthy choices. The guideline is not complicated making food choices easy!
I love that I have a coach & he is providing me with exercise options that fit my needs & goals. The instructors give clear instructions & demos for the exercises. And I love that I am able to do this all at home, which has made it so much easier to meet my goals. There is also a support group to encourage & cheer you on.
The app benefits people post bariatric surgery, people wanting to loose weight, people wanting to gain strength & flexibility, no matter the age or fitness level.
One recommendation would be to make available the cost of the app easier to know. But they do offer a feee trial period. I feel as though it is cost effective for the services provided.
On my way to Mighty Fitness!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so honored to be supporting you on your health journey. Making good choices is not easy, but we try to help make it simple. We're so glad to hear you have enjoyed the coaching and the workouts, and we'll definitely pass along your feedback. Stay Mighty!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mighty Technologies, Inc.
- 124.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.4 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Mighty Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The All-Access Membership $29.99
- The All-Access Membership $179.99
- The Content Only Membership $14.99
- The Content Only Membership $89.99
- The All-Access Membership $299.99