miMind is a powerful tool for organizing your thoughts, laying out schemes, and sharing them with your friends and co-workers. Develop anything from simple bucket lists to professional engineering concepts. The app includes dozens of layouts, color schemes, shapes, patterns, and much more. Once your map is complete you can also share or export it to an image, PDF, text or XML file.
- user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
- simple, flexible, smart phone and tablet-optimized UI.
- export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
- no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required
- multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
- rich text formatting
- lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
- backup to online storage such as google drive, dropbox
- import from cloud storage
- copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
- undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
- auto-save on exit
- Freemind file type import
- note taking, scrapbooks, slides, presentation, flash cards
- project planning and management at work, home and businesses
- helps with staying focused, goal settings, color-coding, assignments, qualitative analysis, budgeting
- creative writing: novel, fictions, speech, summary (summarize things)
- add images, audios and memories
- Maps: topological networks, not-to-scale road maps, vector drawing
- Trees: multi-layered tree, binary tree, radix tree, decision tree, family tree
- Diagrams: graph, flow charts, abstract design, class (UML), state, data flow, complex, venn
- Lists: To-do list, grocery list, checklist
- Plan trips and vacations
- It is for everyone: student, teacher, entrepreneur, artist, professional or hobbyist
- and much more: Imagination is Limitless.
Please visit our webpage to get more info on the product:
Cryptobees team would like to thank every individual and every entity who contributed directly or indirectly to realize the product into its current form. A full section on the acknowledgements can be viewed here:
* Bug fixes
* UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No Cloud sync across devices gives it 5 stars
I was slightly fooled in paying for the full version, thinking cloud sync meant accessing my maps across my devices. I now paid $10 just to have this available on only my laptop.
On the brightside, it is a great mind map app. Functionality and features are great. Simple yet very functional.
Dev- please upgrade so that this is available in the cloud across all devices.
100% MAC User..
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Currently, it is possible to sync to your Apple devices through iCloud with the same account. Soon, miMind will have Google drive and Dropbox based sync. Please feel free to contact us at miMindHelp@gmail.com for more info. Thank you.
Could've been a 5
This app could've been good, but so much of it still feels like I'm a beta tester. And because I paid money for it, I can't give a good review for beta level app service.
The text was only recently fixed so that you can write a complete sentence without extreme app caused spelling errors, but it's still bad that I have to click a billion times to write within a node. The way it syncs between multiple devices is horrible and slow. They interface isn't intuitive or at a level with literally any other apps. For example, I can't click and drag files/folders, which is a standard function. Even if I want to move files/folders by manually selecting the move location, the app doesn't recognize all of my folders for me to be able to make a selection.
I really wanted to give this 5 stars because I like how simple the app looks, but it's definitely a 2 at the moment. I hope it improves, but for now I just want a refund.
Chose this app after extensive research and 6 months later, I am still very happy with my decision
At first, looking at the custom UI, I was quite disappointed since I assumed that the app would be clunky and unintuitive since it ignored all material design guidelines. But I couldn't have been more wrong about it!
This app is by far the most intuitive, easy to use, yet feature packed mind mapping too I have ever used! Granted, the UI could be a little more clean and modern, but no other app provides so many contextual menus.
Also love the fact that it accepts a one time payment and does not need an expensive subscription. Would love it if the team would have more online material including a changelog or at least a roadmap of what features would be coming.
More presence on forums like Reddit would help build a community too. My other gripe is that none of the apps have seen any update for the past 5-6 months. I see that the developer is responding to messages but some official communication would certainly help keep fans of this app engaged and informed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed feedback. Actually miMind is a new app, and is actively under development. Be assured that many improvements and more features will be added in future releases. A new version is currently in testing and will be released pretty soon. We do have a facebook page where we post occasionally. A dedicated subreddit would be a good idea. You may also reach us anytime at miMindHelp@gmail.com. Thanks again :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CryptoBees LLC
- 31 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 CryptoBees LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $9.99
- miMind Full Version $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.