Easy Mind Mapping
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
miMind is a powerful tool for organizing your thoughts, laying out schemes, and sharing them with your friends and co-workers. Develop anything from simple bucket lists to professional engineering concepts. The app includes dozens of layouts, color schemes, shapes, patterns, and much more. Once your map is complete you can also share or export it to an image, PDF, text or XML file.
- user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
- simple, flexible, smart phone and tablet-optimized UI.
- export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
- no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required
- multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
- rich text formatting
- lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
- backup to online storage such as google drive, dropbox
- import from cloud storage
- copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
- undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
- auto-save on exit
- Freemind file type import
- note taking, scrapbooks, slides, presentation, flash cards
- project planning and management at work, home and businesses
- helps with staying focused, goal settings, color-coding, assignments, qualitative analysis, budgeting
- creative writing: novel, fictions, speech, summary (summarize things)
- add images, audios and memories
- Maps: topological networks, not-to-scale road maps, vector drawing
- Trees: multi-layered tree, binary tree, radix tree, decision tree, family tree
- Diagrams: graph, flow charts, abstract design, class (UML), state, data flow, complex, venn
- Lists: To-do list, grocery list, checklist
- Plan trips and vacations
- It is for everyone: student, teacher, entrepreneur, artist, professional or hobbyist
- and much more: Imagination is Limitless.
Please visit our webpage to get more info on the product:
Cryptobees team would like to thank every individual and every entity who contributed directly or indirectly to realize the product into its current form. A full section on the acknowledgements can be viewed here:
* Bug fixes
* UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, would be pretty much perfect with just one more feature though
I tried a number of different mind-map apps and the like, and this one is by far my favorite. The user interface is very well-designed, with the app being easy to learn and use without compromising its ability to map out complex ideas. I also find the look very sleek and I love how you can visualize groups of subnodes, it helps clear up the map. While mentioning that last part though, there is one missing feature that would really make this app just what I’m looking for: taking the “reattach” option when clicking on a node & modifying it to allow users to attach said node to multiple parent nodes rather than simply just one. That way, you can show how ideas or parts of an idea merge/combine to form new ones, kind of like a family tree in that sense due to there being more than one parent node for a particular subnode. Likewise, pressing the “group” option when utilizing this feature will even further show how the ideas collide by visualizing it in a Venn diagram-like fashion with the two groups converging into a common combined group. Having this ability would really optimize its organizing/mind-mapping potential and more-or-less remove any drawbacks I see in this app. So, I hope someday the developers allow users to attach nodes to multiple parent nodes and visualize this with the group feature, but I still give it five stars because it’s an excellent app and does just what it says it will.
This is the One You Want
I use mind mapping when I'm going to be teaching. I downloaded the free version and was so impressed with all the features available, the user friendly interface, and the layout that I decided to support the developer and bought the paid version. There was one thing I could not figure out how to do - copy material from somewhere else into the mind map. I emailed the developer and then figured it out and sent another email letting them know I had figured it out and that I got the paid version. I still got a response thanking me for using MiMind and for upgrading to the paid version. I previously used SimpleMind and like this one much better.
Not only is this a great app but the developer stand by it. A great product all the way around.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We will continue to improve the app. More features are coming soon!
As someone who has tried a lot of mind mapping applications and software, I was blown away when I used this one. It’s responsive, easy to use, and has a ton of options. The best part is you can use almost everything in the free version! Contrast that to the vast majority of other mind mapping applications that barely let you scratch the surface of their platform before requiring you to pay. Well I’ve deleted all of them. In fact, it was your generosity with the free version that made me want to buy the full version. I hope more developers will follow your lead. You’ve done a fantastic job and I urge you to continue the great work. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your generous review and support. Be assured that we will continue to improve the app and add more features in the future releases. Please feel free to email us at miMindHelp@gmail.com if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Thanks again.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CryptoBees LLC
- 52.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 CryptoBees LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $5.99