Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No data collection.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use one of the various auto layouts - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Mac - as a separate purchase
○ built-in support for Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore, and Nextcloud
○ use iCloud via the Files App
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
• The style sheets have been updated with a fresh new look.
• The built-in style sheets support dark mode, meaning if you switch to dark mode the style sheet will as well.
• Making your own custom style sheets has been made easier with the new stylesheet editor.
• Advanced Search options added - search for icons, checkbox or date.
• General improvements and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great & one time cost!
I use this on an iPad and iPhone. There are so many mind mapping apps that are subscriptions or you only get a couple maps with the free versions. It took me way too long just to find one that I could just buy with a one time cost. I think I did read that you purchase it per platform though, so if I want to use it on my laptop I would have to buy that version. I probably won’t use it on the computer but even if I did, the software is good, so I’d be okay with the cost.
There’s one really big problem for me though which I hope is fixed in a future update. When I’m using the Apple Pencil on the iPad and enter a field to write into, it centers that field on the screen. That means I have to lift and move my hand to the center every time I want to write and then move the whole map back to the position I had it in. The palm rejection in the app isn’t great, both these together have caused some frustration. I’d much rather have an option to toggle this off so I can just write in the field where it already is.
Best. App. Ever.
I’ve been looking for ways to help with studying, and wish I found this sooner. Downloaded the free trial on my iPhone and was sold before it even ended. Maybe it’s the OCD nerd in me, but my thoughts and notes have to be organized JUST the right way or I can’t function. I’ve tried tabs, highlighters, binders, note cards, quizlets, you name it... nothing did the job until I found this app. There are soo many features that give you the freedom to organize the clutter in your head; it’s like painting your thoughts onto a screen. I haven’t tried any other mind mapping apps since this is my first one, but I feel like it has everything I need already and don’t even want to venture. I’m pretty satisfied. I now have the paid versions for my iPhone/Ipad and windows pc too. LOVE this app!
BTW: definitely read the MindMap Editor Help, and FAQ sections so you can truly enjoy the creative power of the app.
I used this app to help organize a list of different animals that I loved. I made this mind map thinking about a conversation I had with my students who struggle with slowing down their ideas or too often have too many ideas and can’t organize their thoughts. By breaking down the different animals based on what kind of animal it is (pet, marine mammal, land mammal, etc) it can help organize their thoughts while also having conversations about what animals fit in which category. I could see this mind map working so well for them on a variety of topics where it’s a serious more academic subject or just a debate between students on favorite games or foods, etc.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Functionality $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.