Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No data collection.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use one of the various auto layouts - great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using clouds
○ sync mind maps with your iPads and iPhones
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Mac - as a separate purchase
○ built-in support for Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, 坚果云 - Nutstore, and Nextcloud
○ use iCloud via the Files App
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to Reminders or Calendar
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the best app I have found for creating complex mind maps over several documents. Easy to use. Awesome.
My only complaint is going between platforms. I do a lot of work on my iPad Pro. I bought the desktop version on my Mac thinking it would be seamless. I eventually solved the riddle of sharing. It required using my google account and putting my maps there. I don’t know why so many apps really screw up the simple task of saving documents. For years it was just go to file>save. Instead they are adopting the dummification of managing this for you as though it was some complicated task!
I don’t get it. But whatever. It’s a great app regardless.
Best. App. Ever.
I’ve been looking for ways to help with studying, and wish I found this sooner. Downloaded the free trial on my iPhone and was sold before it even ended. Maybe it’s the OCD nerd in me, but my thoughts and notes have to be organized JUST the right way or I can’t function. I’ve tried tabs, highlighters, binders, note cards, quizlets, you name it... nothing did the job until I found this app. There are soo many features that give you the freedom to organize the clutter in your head; it’s like painting your thoughts onto a screen. I haven’t tried any other mind mapping apps since this is my first one, but I feel like it has everything I need already and don’t even want to venture. I’m pretty satisfied. I now have the paid versions for my iPhone/Ipad and windows pc too. LOVE this app!
BTW: definitely read the MindMap Editor Help, and FAQ sections so you can truly enjoy the creative power of the app.
Very good - but IPad issues
I love a lot about this mind mapping tool. I bought both the upgrade to Pro for IPad and the Windows desktop version. Working on both platforms using the cloud to sync the files made sense for me, but I'm finding that creating image and document links in the Ipad version is inserting a different directory link structure in the map than when I do the same thing in the desktop version. The result is that I can't access the links on both platforms. If I add it with the desktop, I can access the link through the desktop; if I add it by Ipad I can access it by Ipad, but not both. This seems like a simple issue that could be fixed and I hope that's true because I enjoy this product and don't want to get bogged down by these kinds of issues. Paid versions here...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021 SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.