Manage your day with Mindlist, a minimalist to do list, planner, and organizer for everyone! You can use our app for managing your daily checklists and tasks such as homework, schedule, or even chores. Mindlist is a very versatile, user friendly planner scheduler that everyone can immediately use. It’s so simple and yet very powerful. There is no need to spend so much time learning to use complicated task management software for your daily life. Just use Mindlist and be more productive!
FEATURES OF MINDLIST:
• NO ADS! No distraction or intrusion from ads when you use Mindlist. We want you to focus on managing your tasks and schedule.
• REMINDERS: Mindlist helps remind you of your upcoming appointments, meetings, deadlines, or things to do. Please allow Notification so we can end you reminders for things you need to do.
• CALENDAR: visualize your work or schedule with our calendar. Plan your daily life starting from the moment you wake until you go to bed easily.
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR TASK LIST: customize icon color, icon shapes, enable / disable hiding completed tasks, and highlight overdue tasks.
• SIMPLE & FAST: our app is minimalist so it’s very easy to see where everything is and also very intuitive. To add tasks, just tap Add new tasks, then Edit to add the name of the task, set in on your calendar, activate reminder, and set if it’s a repeating task.
• DARK (NIGHT) MODE: Automatically change to dark mode at night time for better visibility.
• ORGANIZE LISTS: Simply drag and move the list to organize them.
Although our app is FREE to use, we have Premium features you can unlock with very low cost, less than a cost of a latte. If you enjoy using Mindlist, please consider getting our Premium version. You only need to unlock it ONCE and you can use all premium features forever.
Thank you for supporting Mindlist. Please support Mindlist by leaving a supportive rating and review and share it to your friends and family.
- [New]: Repeat tasks hourly
- [New]: Choose Home view type: list or grid
A few bug fixes and improvements to keep your Mindlist running smoothly.
Please support Mindlist by leaving a supportive rating and review and share it to your friends and family.
For more info about us go to https://novaocean.io.
Ratings and Reviews
Best To Do List App Yet
I love making lists, its how I organize my life. I have had lists that helped me organize each hour of my day. This has always been physical lists given that i've never been able to find an app that could do everythign I've wanted to do. Mindlist is now that app. I love how simple the interface is. I love that you can create multiple lists and then create seperate tasks for each list, while still being able to view and interact with all your list in the simple display. The inbox is such a great idea! It shows me all the things I have set for future dates and thus, better plan my days. I like that you can set dealines and have reminders and automatic rescheduling. I WISH we could create subtasks, however, for now I use the notes option that comes with each task so its fine! Overall, really great app, developers definitely understand how people that love making lists think!
Just what I need!
This is honestly the app I’ve been looking for, for ages now. I love how simple, yet clearly organized it is. I’m usually not one to like apps that require a subscription, but this one is not only worth it, but it’s a very affordable, reasonable, one-time purchase. But, seriously, this app really helps me organize my thoughts into simple, customizable categories, and I love that I can chose individual tasks to get notifications for, as well as being able to assign priority ranks to my tasks. (Though I do wish I could have a “priority” list, where I can look at all of my tasks from highest priority to least priority) I do wish there were more ways that I could customize and stylize the app, and my lists, but maybe that will come in a future update. I wish the developer had a similarly organizable planner app to go with it, but a boy can only dream.
Extremely Helpful App for College, Work or Life
I am enjoying how easy to use this app is. Love the name too, Mindlist. The synchronicity between my Macbook and iPhone is extremely convenient. I don't have an Apple Watch yet, but I hope this is available for it by the time Series 6 watches come out. Due dates and assignments can get very messy on my online learning platform. I create a new "List", which is one of my courses. Then within that list, I create tasks, which are my assignments due for the week for that class. Really helps when taking 5 or more classes at once. Only could find 1 constructive criticim. I can only create tasks for reminder, within the scope of the month I am. Not much in the future. Other than that, I am very grateful for the inventors of this app. Really helping me stay on track. Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pronin Vladimir Igorevich
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nova Ocean
- In-App Purchases
- Buy Premium $3.99