Every great idea starts with a thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode helps you get all these thoughts out of your head and create a clear picture of your idea.
Try a 14-day trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS is sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
• Multi-Select: move/style/delete/… multiple nodes at once
• Adjustable UI: panels that will never be in your way
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 14-day trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
• Fixes a crash when importing XMind documents
• Ensures correct branch rendering after deleting a child node with a task
• Fixes a crash when exporting Markdown documents with Asian characters
• Fixes a bug that prevented reopening the last open document on app relaunch
• Ensures node titles are displayed correctly when switching between tabs in the panel
• Ensures the 'Transparent Background' toggle when exporting images works correctly
• Reduces blurriness during zooming
• Ensures correct restoring of scroll position when opening a document
Ratings and Reviews
Very Quick to Use and quick access to features
I have used this app and another almost equally as much, and found this one to be slightly better. It is responsive, and I can keep up with quick paced meetings. The design options are fine, albeit limited, but manual layout is a charm.
There is one oddity. You can adorn your topics with stickers. Other mind maps do this as well, but the collection of stickers for this app is, well, TERRIBLE. They are ugly (childish) and most of them have NOTHING to do with business. Carrot, apple? No printer, nothing for teams or collaboration and NO QUESTION MARK or other punctuation. It seems odd that such a good program in other areas in so awful in this one. That is why it only gets four stars instead of five.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We're always happy to hear feedback on our stickers. Did you know there's a search bar for them now? Maybe you'd be surprised how much business related stickers there are. Even a printer. Also would you like to share in more detail what stickers your missing? For now symbols and emojis might be good workaround for you.
Entire Maps will keep disappearing on you
You will lose your entire mind map and have to wait until you can find a PC to try and hopefully recover it via iCloud.
Just happened to me for the 2nd time in the first month. I had to keep a copy of my map and make a new copy on regular basis just in case I am not able to recover it. But that copy could also disappear so that’s not a solution.
To recover a file, just log in to iCloud on a computer. Click on “account settings”. Scroll down to and click “restore files”. Make sure the files will be sorted by “date deleted”. It is now sorted from the oldest on top to the most recently deleted on the bottom, so find the version of the missing app that is the lowest on the list. Check the box next on the missing file(s). Click “restore”. Open your mindnode app on the iPhone and. Click on the file.
Move all your info to a better app and stop using mindnode. Just use the most popular mind mapping app it’s probably the safest. Looks like that would be XMind.
Essential productivity app
MindNode has been my spatial planning tool of choice since Version 4. Now V6 has been released with some important updates, at no charge for recent V5 purchasers. One feature that I specifically requested is being able to edit multiple items on iPad like the Mac OS app. Thank you for listening and adding this feature. Of course I appreciate the free update; I’m also good with purchasing major upgrades when the time comes. Just keep doing what you do best.
Here are a few quick comments about the product. It has been rock solid with a very uncluttered UI. Import / export modes simplify moving data between apps and quickly creating a complex mind map in MindNode. Theme chooser and outline view work great and stay out of the way until needed. Kudos
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this amazing review!! ❤️
In-App PurchasesSee All
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 65.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full App $14.99
- Upgrade from MindNode 4 $9.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.