Every great idea starts with a thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode helps you get all these thoughts out of your head and create a clear picture of your idea.
Try a 2-week trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS is sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
• Improves zooming behaviour when ending Focus Mode
• Allows to change text alignment of Connection titles
• Adds keyboard shortcuts for "Hide Connections" and moving nodes to one side
• Improves first launch screens
• Fixes blurry text on retina screens during on-boarding
• Fixes a bug where the "What's New" screen would be shown too often
• Ensures the canvas color control is updated when changing themes
• Shows a detached sticker popover when the toolbar is hidden
Ratings and Reviews
Manage your thoughts
The work I do and the way I think are sometimes but not often compatible. It really depends on how I manage the thoughts and ideas I have which are seldom related but almost always prompt some sort of follow-through.
I use MindNode for anything from meeting notes to just general problem solving and getting all of the stuff in my mind out into something I can see. The ability to move things around cleanly allows you to connect thoughts in ways you otherwise might not have - and in a way that's very visually pleasing to boot! It's an excellent product to help get the most out of your ideas and make even better ones.
I use this application to conduct meetings and invariably someone asks what it is: "It's called MindNode and you can find it on the app store."
"Yeah this is really cool!"
I cannot recommend it enough, especially if you're a scatterbrain like me who just wants to make sense out of the non-stop thinking I do all day!
Pro-tip: if there's something bothering you, whether it's at work or your personal life, one of my favorite things to do is to just put on some music, turn off my phone, close all chat, email, and browser applications, turn off WiFi, and just sit with MindNode open and figure things out for an hour. You will be astonished how much better you will feel afterward!
Developer Response ,
Wow wow wow, thank you so much!! ❤️ Would you maybe be interested in having your user story shared on our website? If so please contact Greg, our marketing guy, under email@example.com and he'll get in touch for an interview. Thank you, again! Love, V
I rarely if ever write reviews of software, but I really feel motivated to do so here. This program is BY FAR the best mind mapping software available today. I’ve been working in industry for nearly 35 years, and I've tried nearly a dozen other programs before I stumbled on this one. Mind Node blows all the others away. If you’re not on a Mac or iPad… well, I’m sorry for you. The rich feature set, dead-easy and intuitive use, the near-constant additions and improvements by the developer, and the overall rock solid stability and reliabily of this program makes it second to none. I use MindNode daily in the course of my work; from outlining documents, to brainstorming projects, to planning design review… you name, I use it for it. Buy this program and begin using it today. You will not be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Love your review!! ❤️ Thank you so much.
The most polished
This is the fastest & most polished mindmap tool on the Mac. Support is really helpful and responsive. Others try to compete by throwing in all kinds of options and features etc, but if you just want to get work done and not fiddle with things, you'll end up choosing this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review ❤️ ❤️
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 22.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.