Every great idea starts with a thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode helps you get all these thoughts out of your head and create a clear picture of your idea.
Try a 2-week trial of the full app for free.
IT STARTS WITH A THOUGHT
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world. Features like Quick Entry make capturing fast-flowing thoughts a cinch.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. During this process Focus Mode and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes or create your very own style. MindNode allows you to make your mind map look just right by styling every single detail the way you want it. And with Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it's your iPhone when on the go, your iPad or Mac at work, or your Apple Watch during a workout, with MindNode you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
DISCLAIMER: MindNode for macOS/iOS is sold separately.
• Capture everything: nodes may contain text, images, and links
• Tasks: give nodes a checkbox and turn them into tasks
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Cross Connections: connect nodes in different branches
• Outline: see your entire mind map in one list and search it
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Fold branches: hide what you don’t want to show
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• Export: plain text, rtf, docx, csv, opml, pdf, image, markdown, TaskPaper
• iCloud: everything synced through iCloud Drive
Reach out to us at email@example.com and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
TRY MINDNODE FREE
MindNode is a free app with In-App purchases. The free app allows you to view your documents, as well as share them.
• You can unlock a fully-functional free 2-week trial.
• Unlock the full app with all features with a one-time purchase.
• Improves zooming behaviour when ending Focus Mode
• Allows to change text alignment of Connection titles
• Adds keyboard shortcuts for "Hide Connections" and moving nodes to one side
• Improves first launch screens
• Fixes blurry text on retina screens during on-boarding
• Fixes a bug where the "What's New" screen would be shown too often
• Ensures the canvas color control is updated when changing themes
• Shows a detached sticker popover when the toolbar is hidden
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely if ever write reviews of software, but I really feel motivated to do so here. This program is BY FAR the best mind mapping software available today. I’ve been working in industry for nearly 35 years, and I've tried nearly a dozen other programs before I stumbled on this one. Mind Node blows all the others away. If you’re not on a Mac or iPad… well, I’m sorry for you. The rich feature set, dead-easy and intuitive use, the near-constant additions and improvements by the developer, and the overall rock solid stability and reliabily of this program makes it second to none. I use MindNode daily in the course of my work; from outlining documents, to brainstorming projects, to planning design review… you name, I use it for it. Buy this program and begin using it today. You will not be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Love your review!! ❤️ Thank you so much.
some useful new features, but not indespensible
I have being use Mindnode for quite a few years. This is my second upgrades. I upgraded more or less due to the risk of obsolesence. Like the new features of focus and hiding the connections, but can certainly live without them.
One thing I always dislike is that they change the keyboard shortcuts from version to version. Also (in previous versions at least), the shortcut differs between the mac version and the ipad version. These increases the learning cost.
Developer Response ,
I understand that changes in the keyboard shortcuts can be really annoying as it might take a while 'til the muscle memory adapts. We decided on changing them as we wanted to simplify some of them and in the long run we feel it's way more comfortable to have the same shortcuts on iOS and on Mac.
Another money scam
I used to use this app extensively in the past with an old computer. Used to be able to utilze and manifest notes on a whole other creastive level. I have upgraded my pc to come back to this app being $30 something odd dollars??? I feel this developer sold out. In my opinion the least the developers could have done was honor the users who have installed this app in the past before there was any price associated with anything. Such a shame as i had hopes to use this "was cool" app and show it off inspiring more downloads. "...Nope lets make money off these folks" said the developer IMO :(
Developer Response ,
Hi! When you are on a Mac using macOS Mojave (10.14) please use the following steps to reinstall MindNode 2 for Mac:
1. Open the App Store app
2. Click on the account icon in the upper right corner
3. Locate the entry "Purchased"
4. MindNode 2 should be in this list, locate it and click the download icon next to it.
As a user of MindNode 2 for Mac you're eligible for a discounted upgrade to MindNode 6 for Mac.
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 22.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.