Simply print one of our Minecraft skin design templates, color it in using marker pens and scan using the app. Then, as if by magic, your drawing will transform into an actual Minecraft skin that you can upload to your Minecraft account directly from the app!
The resulting skin will look epic! You'll get a skin that looks like it took HOURS to make manually on a PC/app. Your design will boast cool looking shading and colour variations that you'll have designed with just the stroke of a pen. Give it a try!
As shown at V&A London! Trailer video: http://goo.gl/ai6mH9
== Features ==
• Amazing Skin Scanner functionality
• Two template styles available to print (standard and simplified, use AirPrint or download PDF's online for FREE here: www.minecraftskinstudio.com/scanner/template/)
• Ability to upload your skin to Minecraft.net at no extra cost (PC version)
• Pocket Edition Skin uploads require Minecraft Skin Studio (additional purchase via the App Store)
• Customize even further in Minecraft Skin Studio** by importing your design!
• Create an amazing papercraft model from your design with Minecraft Papercraft Studio** - just hit the import button!
== Important ==
* Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB.
** Minecraft Skin Studio and Minecraft Papercraft Studio sold separately.
*** Only the PC version of Minecraft supports custom skins. This app will not work with Pocket Edition and Xbox.
• New SUPER FAST server
• Fresh UI
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ya didn't think of everything
The app is very specific, tells you what to do but you forgot about those people with phones, or iPods that have only one the inside camera so the app is useless to me I printed the sheet, I bought the $4 app and I finished the skin but when I scanned it the screen just went gray. Please update this app, And people I higher recommend to not get this app if you have a inner camera.
Upload doesn’t work
Creating the skin was easy, but when we upload to Minecraft we’re redirected to “We’re ssssorry we couldn’t find the page you’re looking for". Please update your upload link
It's Pretty cool. Worth buying but....
I love this app. One you know the difference between standard template and simplified, it's pretty handy HOWEVER, I would like it to be better with colored pencils. I know it recommends markers but it would be awesome if they let you use colored pencils. Overall I love the app. Worth buying .
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.