The #1 original and official Minecraft Skin Creator app!
• 1.5 million skins and used by over 10 million Minecrafters.
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 1.4 MILLION skins and support for Java and Bedrock Edition... we're sure you'll love Skin Studio.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from over a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have 1.4 MILLION community skin designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Bedrock Edition! (NOW FREE!)
• NEW: Supports 1.9+ transparency (alpha) on the hat/armor layer
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins (NOW FREE)
• NEW: 3D Touch support (iPhone 6S and 6S+ only)
• NEW: Full Skin Mode — no need to keep switching skin parts
• NEW: Shading tool (3D touch compatible devices only!)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Java and Bedrock Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Bedrock Edition requires the Minecraft game.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iPhoneX Support
- New Popular Section
- Improved moderation controls
- Clear and transparent privacy policies
- Improved login process
- Parental permission modes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely the best mobile skin editor!
For a while now, I’ve been wanting to make my own custom skin in Minecraft, but all the other editors on the App Store I’ve tried just didn’t fit my needs. They had confusing interfaces, laggy Ui and a general uselessness for serious artwork outside of just using the premade skins that they stole off the internet. This app completely different. It has an excellent color mixing tool, a wonderfully smooth and intuitive user interface, and it has a good variety of premade skins that actually serve as good templates for creating your own skin. And the feature where you can copy anyone’s Minecraft skin is great for making your own version of a favorite you tubers skin, or finding a good base for your own. I was skeptical at first, especially after all the crappy skin editors I’ve used before, but this one was a great buy. The only feedback I have is a better system for storing custom colors would be a welcome addition, but overall, this is the best value for money skin editor I’ve used. Don’t get suckered in by the free, laggy ad filled editors on the app store, this is the only one I’ve used that’s worth your time.
Skins Don’t Always Upload
Sometimes when I try to upload a skin it won’t upload at all, even if it’s been more than a few hours. Also some words that aren’t even curses are unnecessary censored and you can’t post skins with certain names, for example I was trying to make a Killer Croc skin from Batman, but their’s been an update that blocks the word killer. Sometimes not being able to upload skins for simple reasons like that is annoying. However as I stated earlier, some skins won’t upload at all. One skin I can’t get to upload is Kirby pixel art. But no matter how many times I try to upload it, it doesn’t upload. Overall it’s a pretty great app and it’s useful for making your own skins easily, there are some features that I wish they had like the ability to invert the colors of a skin. As I said before overall it’s a good app 4 of 5 stars.
Why the changes?
The app was perfectly fine how it was. There was no reason to remove the commenting feature. Now people can’t ask for requests or have discussions about skin creations. I’ve never seen a large amount of negative comments on MSS so it’s not like it’s just trying to make the environment more positive. Some solutions would to allow users to select whether they would want to receive comments on their posts, give users the ability to delete comments off of their post, and block users from commenting. But removing commenting all together overall makes the platform much less positive than it was before. Also why are so many features disabled instead of being removed? The dislike button is still sitting on every skin without the ability to click it. Is this just laziness from the devs? Is it really that hard to remove a useless feature? Besides, if you just don’t show users how many dislikes a post has, you can still have a rating system that works without the negative connotation that comes with it. Please have one thought about this situation and make the app functional for growing and communicating. Ban bad people, and give users rights. Thank you (:
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We removed the commenting feature because the vast majority of comments on skins in our app were general chat. Our app is designed to create and share Minecraft skins, and being a team of two - we simply don't have the resources to moderate a general purpose chat room service to create a safe environment for our users. We highly recommend that you join the official Minecraft Discord server if you want a safe space to chat to fellow Minecraft fans - this is a very active community that is moderated by a team of trusted people. Besides the dislike and comment button - all other features remain active - please let us know on our support site (support.57digital.co.uk) if you are seeing something different as we'd love to help you out if your app isn't working as intended.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 57Digital Ltd
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 57Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Creative Pack for PC and Pocket Edition Minecraft Skins (optional tools) $0.99
- Designer Armor Pack / Minecraft PC Skins and Minecraft Pocket Edition Skins $0.99
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses) $0.99
- Upload Friends Pack (Minecraft.net and Minecraft Pocket Edition) $0.99