Made for people of all ages — and great for kids! — Minipad is a simple text editor for creating stories, editing notes, trying words and discovering the alphabet. Minipad has a minimal feature set to help writers to focus on writing.
• Entries are sorted with the newest ones first (or sort by title or last changed first)
• Typography is clear and the default font size is purposely large
• A slider in the options bubble allows for 5 different font sizes
• No spell checking and no autocorrection distractions
• Deleting stories needs extra taps to help prevent accidental deletes
• Try voice dictation or emojis on the iOS keyboard to make silly stories!
• Improved lock screen widgets
• Fixed a couple of display glitches when swiping back from a story
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App! Just a few flaws .
Ok, awesome app . Just a few flaws . 1. It’s a bit TO simple and no italics 2. You can’t put a big chunk of text in the middle or right of the screen OR make an indent , all they give you is the ability to spam a million spaces to get an indent or place text in a certain part of the screen . Other than these , this is a great app . P.S. there is a little nice thing that is somewhere in the settings . Also , big shout out to Alexander for making this awesome app . You can also use it for notes if preferred . Definitely would recommend for your child - it’s easy to use for most ages ! Get this for your child - or if you’re the person then get this rn!
GET THIS APP NOW
I’ve been using this app for a while now, and it has been so helpful. I love the fact that it doesn’t correct my spelling of grammar in case I make up a word. I’m currently recreating a fiction series that I made up in third grade. It totally brings my story’s to life. When I use any other apps, it corrects my spelling which is always annoying because my stories have made up places that aren’t actually words and I have to go back and rewrite it. I also love that I can make multiple stories. It has expanded my creativity along with my motivation to keep writing. I’m very young and I still use without any problem (I’m only 10). Whenever I get blank-minded, this app motivates me to continue writing.I really hope you read this review and get this app immediately.
Amazing, just one thing.
I love writing stories here and there on my phone, iPad, computer, or even just on paper. This app is amazing, with its battery use and quality.
However, there is one con to Minipad. Say I wrote the word Water- but with an z- Zater. The app would just ignore the spelling. What I mean is there is no spell check and it doesn’t even tell you if you spelled a word wrong. I really like that feature on Google Docs and I would really appreciate it if the creators put that in there. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good rest of your week!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexander Davidson
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015–2022 Alexander Davidson