Are you ready for DMV Permit Test? There is no better app than this one to prepare your Permit Test.
- Mock Test
- Marathon Test
- Driver's Manual
- Flashcards and more
Specific for Minnesota.
Based on Minnesota DMV Manual.
This application is professionally created for the people who want save their time, prepare in couple hours and pass Minnesota Driver Knowledge Test on the first attempt. This application runs on iPhone/iPad/iPod and doesn't require an Internet connection. You can download this helpful application and use it anywhere when you have a free moment.
Choose the convenient way to study:
- List with all questions.
- You can manage what topic(s) you want to focus on.
- Hide questions what you already know and focus on the rest.
These tools help you cover all topics and questions very fast.
- Take MN DMV STYLE TEST generated by the application.
- Run a Marathon Test. This test includes all available questions and covers all topics.
These tools help you polish your knowledge and give you the experience of the real test.
- This application collects statistic and provides a tool to display information about your knowledge level of each topic so that you can evaluate your real progress.
DOWNLOAD. PRACTICE. PASS.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Speed Improved.
- App startup issue fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Helped me pass! ...but read the read the official manual too.
I’ve been driving for many years in another state, but I went through the marathon “All 190 Questions” on this app one time before taking my MN license test. Doing so helped me zero-in on what to pay attention to when I then read through the official “Minnesota Driver’s Manual.” I passed! Thank you!
Drawbacks were: (1) If I’m remembering correctly, the questions in this app *were not* identical to the ones at the DMV. It’s good I read the official manual too. (2) The manual the app links to is slightly out-of-date—you need to google for the most recent one. (3) I didn’t mind the pop-up advertisements (it’s a free app!), but they did cause the app to crash every couple times one showed up. Fortunately, the app *did* save my place in the 190-question test.
I liked the app.
The only thing that is very bad about this app is that there are way too many adds on it..
If you guys reduce the amount of adds we see
That would be great.
At least one question where the answer is wrong and several others where the best option to do in said situation isn’t there. Finally, many questions have weird and conflicting wording. Ok tool but takes some getting used to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SPOTTERLOOK INC
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Spotterlook
- In-App Purchases
- NO FULL SCREEN Ads $0.99
- NO BOTTOM BANNER Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.