Miro is a visual workspace for innovation that enables distributed teams of any size to dream, design, and build the future together. With the magic of Miro, visualizing concepts, ideas, and solutions as a team can happen anywhere — no dry erase markers needed. Sync, flow, and feel the connection of working side by side with your team — even in remote, distributed, or hybrid work environments.
The Miro app for iPad and iPhone gives you the tools to collaborate with boards that put projects and context all in one place.
Our customers love using Miro to:
• Run online meetings and team workshops
• Brainstorm new ideas and designs on a limitless board
• Edit, annotate and mark up documents and PDFs
• Take digital notes with an Apple Pencil (and reduce paper use!)
• Easily collect resources, photos, docs, links, and references
• Plan and manage agile workflows and scrum rituals
• Create user journeys, map processes, and develop personas
• Teach and facilitate interactive classes in a collaborative space
• Create a vision board of ideas and inspiration
Miro allows you to create anytime, anywhere. With over 200+ pre-made templates, a drag-and-drop interface, and no limit on collaborators, working on a Miro board is fast and fun.
With Miro’s mobile app, you can:
• Scan paper post-it notes and convert them into editable digital notes
• Create, view, and edit all your boards
• Capture and organize your ideas on the go
• Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit
• Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more
• Share boards and invite team members to edit
• Review, add and resolve comments
On tablets, you can also use Miro to:
• Draw concepts and sketch new design ideas with an Apple Pencil
• Convert pencil or stylus drawings into shapes, notes, and diagrams
• Set up your tablet as the second screen with Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Create Mind Maps to visualize your ideas
• Use Lasso to select and move sketches, drawings, or text anywhere on the board
• Use Highlighter to capture the attention of your team during a meeting
If you enjoy using Miro for collaboration, please leave us a review.
If something’s not working right or if you have a question or comment, get in touch with us using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=store
You can now watch Talktrack recordings on your mobile for a guided board walkthrough on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
A great start!
This app is fantastic! It’s basically an infinite whiteboard that you can customize to fit your needs. Personally, I’ve been using it as a timeline creator for one of my fiction stories.
For a free app, I think Miro is doing a great job. However, the one thing that I hope gets fixed in the upcoming months is platform optimization. Miro was designed for a web browser so it’s no surprise that it’s a little… laggy on an iPad or iPhone. For example, whenever I open my project it will usually lag really bad. I have to zoom out and let everything load for 15-30 seconds before everything becomes smooth again. I use an app called Procreate to create big high resolution illustrations and those never lag when I open the project, so I think Miro might just have an issue with allocating RAM or something…
This app has the best concept for all sorts of collaboration and note taking. I personally would pay good money for this app if everything worked the way it is supposed to. I run into way too many bugs to the point where I cant even access the User Interface to undo or select the pencil tool. My screen often times becomes glitchy where the screen flickers on panning around the canvas or using the pencil my pen strokes flicker. I use this app for most of my work but I face these bugs way too often to the point that I am writing an online review. Half the time the User Interface doesn’t even appear on the board, I have to force restart multiple times for it to finally reset, and it doesn’t last long until the UI disappears again and I can’t access any tools or navigation icons. I hope to see changes in the near future because I really like the idea of vector based pen strokes and unlimited whiteboard space for scratch notes, as well as online collaboration with team members. I am hopeful for Miro to fix this and I hope these bug fixes are not prolonged for much longer because I simply cannot work efficiently, as I am spending more time restarting the app than I am actually working. (I use Miro on an iPad Pro 2020)
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry you've faced issues with Miro app.
For further assistance, please submit a ticket to the Customer Support team using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
THIS APP WILL STEAL FROM YOU
Do not under any circumstances use this app! I am a teacher who tried it thinking it could work as an online whiteboard that all of my students could access at once. I paid $90 of my own money to create an account for myself to try it out.
In order to access the whiteboard students needed to make their own accounts. I assumed that only the creator would need to pay for an account. I was wrong about that, but here’s where it gets worse: every time a student made an account to join the whiteboard, the company charged my card WITHOUT ever asking my approval to pay or even notifying me that I’d be charged, until I was suddenly emailed a bill for $1700!
It’s also just not a great product: I ended up making about five of these whiteboards, but couldn’t use them in real time because the app was too laggy when multiple students joined it. I am currently waiting to hear from their billing dept. if they will cancel the accounts and not charge me this absurd sum. Absolute insanity that their system would allow this.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're continually improving our product and will keep doing our best to get things better for you and other users.
We also encourage you to submit your feedback to our Community, please help us become better: bit.ly/3sik0ju. Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Realtimeboard Inc.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 RealtimeBoard Inc.