MURAL is the leading digital workspace for visual collaboration in the enterprise. Teams depend on MURAL to understand and solve problems and build consensus using visual methods. More than an online whiteboard, MURAL enables innovation at scale by providing a platform for everything from product strategy and planning to leading immersive workshops using agile and design thinking methodologies. Industry-leading teams at companies including IBM, IDEO, Autodesk, Intuit, GitHub, and Atlassian use MURAL to work together — at any time and from anywhere.
The MURAL iOS app enables collaboration from your iPhone or iPad. Collaborate using MURAL’s iOS app with the capabilities you need to for visual thinking and guided teamwork.
- Freehand draw with a variety of colors and line sizes with support for the Apple Pencil on iPad.
- Share ideas using sticky notes and text boxes with formatting options at your fingertips.
- Add another dimension to your visual communication with easy access to the icon library, full of customizable shapes, symbols, emojis, and more.
- Lead more productive and engaging collaboration sessions with Facilitation Superpowers such as voting, timer, comments, and more.
- Enhance your mural by importing images and GIFs from the MURAL library, your camera roll, or by scanning sticky notes with MURAL Scan (beta).
- Easily invite collaborators to your mural with share links and customizable share settings.
- Export a mural as a PDF or an image.
- Send a mural to a touchscreen for in-person collaboration sessions on large screen displays.
With the MURAL iOS app, the leading visual collaboration platform is available to you wherever you go.
- Bug fixes on bullet points
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot logon to my account established on computer from my iPhone.
TERRIBLE login issues every time
This app drives me crazy. EVERY time I receive a notification to check student teams’ progress, I can NEVER login. EVERY time, I must contact the Mural “coordinator” and they must send me a new link to login. An awful experience EVERY time and a real pain. I cannot comment or participate on projects until the coordinator sends a new link..... by then, input is too late.
I have found better, easier to use solutions that work without this login insanity. A really poorly designed app in terms of login. By seeing other comments on this board, I notice that I am not alone.
Fix this persistent login bug, and more people could use this app.
Developer Response ,
Hello Red Grange,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the login. Feel free to share more about this issue at firstname.lastname@example.org. My team will be happy to assist you.
Doesn’t work at all.
On the big iPad Pro here, the one with extra horsepower. All this does is view the mural, and allow for creating sticky notes all over everything and pen scribbling. The lag is so bad there’s no telling where the stickies will end up, and taps don’t select any objects, so you can’t move or delete the stickies that end up covering everything in sight. Can’t tap on an object to put text in it. Gives us a “pro tip” to add a photo but provides no way of doing that. Made for a real embarrassing first day of class.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tactivos Inc.
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Tactivos Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.