Enjoy our extensive selection of sudoku games, with types / difficulties and sizes to suit everyone ranging from first timers to seasoned experts.
Whether you prefer the traditional 9x9 Sudoku, or something a little bit more exotic like Jigsaw / Killer, we have games to suit your every desire and whim.
All games / features can be sampled in 'TRIAL MODE' where you can complete up to 20 games. After which you can purchase the 'Full Version' using 'In App Purchase' if you enjoy the game and would like to continue playing.
GAME TYPES / DIFFICULTIES
• Wide array of game types to choose from (Standard / Killer / Jigsaw / X / Hyper / CentreDot / Asterix / Offset)
• Multiple difficulty levels (up to 9) and sizes. Suitable for everyone from beginners to experts
• All games can be solved using logic techniques. No guessing is required!
• Each game has only one single solution
• Huge selection of games (65,000+)
PENCIL MARKS / 'SMART' HINTS
• Automatic / Manual Pencil Mark modes
• 'SMART' Hints to guide / teach you
• Mistake detection / correction
• Designed by Sudoku players for Sudoku players!
• Easy to use interface
• Optimized for fewer touches / clicks
• Minimal distractions. No distracting graphics
• Game Timer keeps track of your playing time
• Works OFFLINE, so can be used anywhere
Download ‘Mister Sudoku’ today and experience Sudoku the way it was meant to be experienced!
- Fixed a problem which resulted in things going wrong after a game was completed
- Tweaked the border size to be more prominent on larger devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great variety in game selection. Never knew that so many existed. Also enjoy selecting difficulty level. Sometimes going for time is fun, but the more challenging the better.
I hate the new version! You took away the ability to delete mistakes and you put in a very obnoxious clock. Pleeaase go back to the old version!
Developer Response ,
You can still delete mistakes by clicking on the settings (gear) icon and then selecting 'Undo' in the 'Wrongs' section. The same functionality remains, it's just moved into a popup. The clock is a bit less intrusive in the latest version (1.5.2)
All the different varieties of Sudoku in one easy app.
Only thing I'd like to see is offline score tracking.
But as of the May 2019 update, the font is too small on the pencil marks.
- Ludoware LLP
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Ludoware
- In-App Purchases
- Mister Sudoku 'Full Version' $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.