Mixcloud is the global community for audio culture.
Explore millions of radio shows, DJ mixes and podcasts made by passionate creators around the world, for free.
The Mixcloud app gives you a free listening experience to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
• Explore a wide range of genres and categories for free
• Follow creators / DJs / radio stations and keep up with their latest shows
• Tune in to radio stations across the Globe
• Keep track of your listening and streaming history
• Listen to what’s trending near you and around the world
• Queue up what you want to listen to later
• Sync your listening experience across your devices
• Upgrade to Mixcloud Select to get more from your most loved creators / DJ channels for a small monthly fee
• Directly support your favourite artists and the music they play in their shows
• Listen to Select creators / DJs / radio stations offline
• Access exclusive shows and posts
• Access the back catalog of your favourite Select creators / DJs / radio stations
• Upgrade to Premium to listen to your favourite creators / DJ channels without ads or play restrictions
• Get access to upfront tracklists
• Access the back catalog of your favourite radio stations without limits
• Are you a creator / DJ / radio host? Upgrade to Pro to get access to the tools you need to grow and monetise your audience
• Get closer to your fans with Mixcloud live
• Allow your fans to show their support by subscribing to your channel
• Grow a real fanbase
What’s new in version 26.0.16:
- We’ve fixed a few general bugs
- We’ve made some stability improvements to eliminate some crashes occurring randomly. Inevitably, odd crashes will keep happening, but as soon as we’re aware of them, we’ll eliminate those too.
If you always want the latest version of Mixcloud app, make sure you keep your Updates on.
Have any feedback? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded thus app a wk ago and hv been so impressed I cane to issue a review which I’ve maybe done 3 times in the last decade. Was shocked to see so many low ratings clearly any problems that plagued the app a ur ago or so have been worked out. I hv the free account and hv listened to any and all records live sets sample library’s as I’ve wanted no add no interruptions in music just been able to discover some amazing djs & producers I otherwise never would’ve along with some of my faves. Much love and respect for this crew don’t listen to the ratings this is 5* all day everyday. Getting me through my quarantine with fresh sounds is a lifesaver
Same problems keep popping up
The same problems that have plagued this app continue to do so, despite the many developer responses of them being fixed or “we are aware and are working on it.” Pausing a mix will sometimes not lose your place, but most of the time it does. If I hit pause to pump gas, by the time I turn the car back on when I’m finished the app has completely forgotten what I was listening to. Requires a force close and reopening the app, and it might start on the next mix which requires you to start the previous (original) mix from the beginning. Do this two more times and boom, that’s your three ‘plays’ of a mix for this two week period. If you only got to listen to ten minutes of it then too bad.
A new problem that started after one of the recent updates has been the player on the lock screen and control center disappearing on iOS. This requires opening the app back up to pause and skip. Sometimes if you force close the app and open back up it will solve this, but then you get to deal with the app not remembering where you were or the correct mix. Sometimes force closing the app does not fix the disappearing play controls issue though.
It seems like every fix just creates new problems, while not even adequately fixing the original problem. Ugh!
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thanks for the detailed feedback...and we are still investigating the play position not always being remembered correctly.
Best terrible app out there.
Update: Only cause hopefully the developers will listen to us (doubtful...😡)
The worst app out right now and getting worse all the time. I can’t even listen to an entire mix if my phone rings or I get out of my car. How in the hell can you tell me I can only listen to a mix three times in a matter of a couple weeks if I never get to hear the whole thing once. I listen 20mins into a mix for the first time and God Forbid my phone rings or I get out of my car then the app tells me the mix I was just listening to is unavailable due to rights restrictions. Get THIS FIXED or somebody develop an app where my favorite DJ’s can post live mixes and radio shows that is Not MIXCLOUD!!!!!
Some of the best DJ mixes from all the best DJ’s on the planet. But I hate that my feed is full of what other people I follow listened too. I want to see what people I follow upload. Also I don’t want automatic random suggested mixes in my query. Also this not available in your region problem where mixes you were just listening too are not available in your region anymore after you stop the mix is a real pain. Not happy at all but all the best DJ mixes are all housed here.....
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Really sorry that you're experiencing this issue. We will get a fix out asap.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.