The official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find that hidden gem, check pricing and buy music from the world’s largest discography of physical music.
Explore a Rich Universe of Music
• Search millions of artists and albums.
• Find an album by its barcode.
• Stay informed about the latest events, artists, albums and genres you love.
• View trending albums, most collected and most wanted by Discogs users.
Catalog your Collection
• Keep track of the albums you own.
• Share with your friends.
• Let your Collection make listening suggestions for you.
Buy the Music you Love from Anywhere
• Shop for vinyl records, CDs, cassettes and more.
• Compare prices.
• Browse the inventory of thousands of sellers worldwide.
Track your Wantlist
• Keep tabs on the albums you’re looking for.
• Receive notifications about new listings.
• Reference your Wantlist while record shopping.
Hey it’s your Discogs!
• Edit your profile.
• Quickly check your Collection value.
• See albums you have recently added to your Wantlist and Collection.
• Manage your Discogs orders.
Discover Record Shops
•Find record stores near you.
•Research record shops worldwide.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com
For Feedback and Help
• Share your thoughts: email@example.com
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for the Collector and for the Seller
I started using the app to make it easier to add from my phone when I lost my other format of posting photos of my collection on Flickr when they got bought out and stupid. I had my CD collection cover art on there to know what I had, but had to find something else due to having to remove everything to not be charged to use it. Then Discogs came in mind as I would use it to find pricing as a reseller. Well now it’s a perfect use of both. Whenever I’m out shopping to add to my collection, or to find Media to sell to support my collecting, I just have to pull out my phone and do my research. It’s a great app.
Latest update broke search function
The app has been fantastic for managing my collection in Discogs, but the latest update broke the search function and makes using the app nearly worthless. As described in another review, you can search once successfully, but nothing happens with any additional searches; no auto-suggestion as I type, and nothing happens when I click the “search” button, even if I start a fresh search. I have to exit the app and start again for each search. I’m in the process of entering my collection of a few thousand records, so obviously way less than ideal. Also has problem where item added to collection doesn’t always show up right away (“My copies”) so appears that item wasn’t actually added. I’ve re-added some only to have multiple copies displayed in my collection after a few minutes. Another problem since the update: the app has hung a few times when I I edit an item in my collection and hit “Save”. I have to exit the app and then when I open it again, the item has been deleted from my collection. Had I reviewed before this update I would have given five stars; now one star is about right.
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
- Zink Media Inc
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Zink Media Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.