This is the application for a parent's iPhone and enables you to manage your MMGuardian account directly from your own iPhone, rather than logging into the secure web portal from a computer.
Once installed, log in to this Parent App using the same admin email and password that you used when setting up your MMGuardian account.
Both your phone and other phones that are registered on your MMGuardian account must have a mobile data capability, as the application uses mobile data for commands, alerts and reports.
Note: The specific functions available to be managed and monitored by this app will depend on the type of child phones registered on your MMGuardian account. Specifically, if you child uses an iPhone, please refer to our app for a child's iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parental-control/id951476346
For the monthly and annual auto-renewing subscriptions, please note the following:
- You will be subscribing to access the MMGuardian Parental Control services to gain full functionality for the child device app(s) registered to your account.
- The subscription is on a monthly or annual basis, at a cost of $3.99 per month or $34.99 per year. Family plans are also available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase confirmation
- The subscription will automatically renew each month or year, unless auto-renew of the subscription is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- If auto-renew is not turned off, your account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current paid for monthly or annual period.
- You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renew for purchased subscriptions from your iTunes Account Settings. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period is not permitted
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
1, Added new features.
2, Fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but lacks in areas
This app seems to be very good on getting the info the parents need to keep their kids safe. Though I do wish the parents could get live updates when their child is sending a text, goes on the web or is downloading things onto their phones. Instead you have to go to device usage and ask for a report instead of just getting alerts. Is there some setting I am missing? Want to be able to monitor my child where I can catch it as it’s happening and not hours later.
Developer Response ,
Hello, all texts that children send and receive are scanned by MMGuardian's AI, and you'll receive an alert right away if any are detected as being potentially concerning. Otherwise, you can request message reports at any time to view the messages (unless your child has an iPhone, in which case, you'll need to wait until the phone is connected to your home WiFi due to Apple's restrictions). Thank you for your review!
This is absolutely maddening. The browser works but that is about it. Every night I have to try to get my daughter’s phone to connect and stay connected long enough ON A HOME COMPUTER not my phone to generate a log file that then goes to my phone. Her messages are usually about 50% there with the other half showing like they never existed. This would all be completely useless if I didn’t have physical access to my daughter’s phone every night for a couple hours. The log takes forever to generate IF it works at all. I give two stars simply for the browser control and the location being accurate. But the lack of stability with messaging is just ridiculous and I’ve wasted so much time for weeks trying to get the syncs to work correctly who knows what has been missed completely. Btw there is no “deleted messaging” capability that has every worked in any way shape or form with this software system. I worked for Google for years so I’m certainly capable of using a system that is supposed to work the way this one is meant to. It is just garage for messages.
Developer Response ,
Hello, your child's iPhone should sync to your computer and report messages automatically without you needing access to it. As a tech employee, I'm sure you can appreciate that even if highly-rated technology works very well for most users, there will always be a few with bad luck due to the many different factors involved. Please do email email@example.com so that our support team can help you get everything functioning properly. If we cannot, we'll be happy to refund you. Thank you!
This app has been great!!! We feel confident in letting our daughter hang out with her friends since getting this app! We know where she is at with the location feature. I know if something is going on that I need to intervene with the device usage message feature (I haven’t used it because I don’t want to read her messages unless I feel like something is wrong. Then I will!) the app block feature lets me block apps during school hours. I like the web feature for weeding out content. I also like that it alerts me if there is conversation on suicide, if there are pictures that might be inappropriate. My daughter sent a picture of her arm to me and they sent me a low level adult image alert for it. I am overall please with this app! Her safety is more than worth the money
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Pervasive Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Family Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Annual Subscription $34.99
- Family Annual Subscription $69.99