Install the MMGuardian Parental Control app on your child’s device to benefit from a safe browser with advanced web filtering and reporting, location tracking and AI powered inappropriate image alerts.
Here is what you will be able to do:
• Get an alert if an inappropriate (nudity etc) image is detected on child's phone.
• Locate the child's phone.
• Block access to porn and adult rated websites
• Set rules to block websites based on child age range and site category
• Review detailed web site history reports
To get started:
1. Download this MMGuardian Parental Control app to your child’s device.
2. Register to create a new parent account, or log in to an existing account.
3. If you have not already done so, download and install the MMGuardian Parent App to your own phone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parent-app/id1226900784).
4. The configuration of this child phone app such as Web Filter age ranges and category customization is performed from within the Parent App on your phone.
Free Trial Period:
The app is fully functional for the free 14 day trial period following app registration. After the trial has ended, continued use and access to the MMGuardian service requires a subscription, which can be purchased from the Parent App installed on the parent's phone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parent-app/id1226900784).
Please note that subscriptions are no longer purchasable from within this app. For monthly auto-renewing subscriptions that were already set up from within older versions of the app, please note the following:
- You had subscribed to access the MMGuardian Parental Control services to gain full functionality of the application, including the web filtering service.
- The subscription was on a monthly basis.
- The subscription will automatically renew each month, unless auto-renew of the subscription is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- If auto-renew is not turned off, your account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renew for purchased subscriptions from the iTunes Account Settings on the phone where the subscription was set up. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period is not permitted.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period was forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Battery use disclaimer: This application uses GPS for location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our Terms of Service may be reviewed at: https://www.mmguardian.com/terms
This app does not provide monitoring / blocking of calls nor monitoring / blocking of SMS messages.
Enhanced Browser performance.
Resolve some compatibility issues with iOS version 14.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If I could give it 0 stars I would! This app ruined my life as a 16 year old girl. I haven’t given any reason to my parents to put this app on my phone, even if I did it’s a horrible idea. All this app has taught me to do is be sneaky. I never have been a sneaky kid and always was open and honest. This app for 1 costs way too much and it’s clear the creators only want your money, 2 it’s just bad I can’t stress this enough. It has so many bugs and it’s a pain to call my mom when she’s at work to “unlock my phone” I should not have to ask for that! If you as a parent want a good relationship with your child, communication is key. What I mean by that is if your child has bad grades, don’t punish them instead set up a plan and how your gonna help your child succeed. If your child is in trouble for something else, there are other alternatives like have a discussion and explain what they did was not okay and then from there you decide what will be appropriate in that situation but this app is never a good option. Privacy is a right not a privilege. If it’s for the child’s online safety you may let them hold the phone and ask them about apps they may have on there phone but let the child have a sense of security. I promise your kids will open up if your not hard on them.
Developer Response ,
Hi Avery, child safety is our #1 priority and the reason we created this app. We keep our prices as low as we can afford to, and they're much lower than our competitors'. If you are experiencing any bugs, please ask your parent to email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address them. We created the app to be as hands on or off as the parent requires, and for most parents, it's not a matter of not trusting their child- they don't trust other people such as online predators who are extremely skilled at manipulation.
If you wanna ruin your relationship with your child this app idle perfect for you.
I don’t have this app on my phone anymore, but please if you’re thinking about getting this app I beg you please don’t. I am 15 and all this has done between my parents and I is make our relationship worse. They say it’s “child safety.” But I can assure you that your child will feel micro managed, and most likely get depression. Because I know I gained a lot of depression and anxiety over this App. I felt like at any second I could get in trouble for anything even if it was something I knew I couldn’t get in trouble for. This app ruined my relationship with my parents. And for gods sakes if your child is 14 and older you need to stop being on top of them all the time abt everything. We are getting older and we make mistakes. But you can’t expect your child to learn from their mistakes if you don’t let them figure it own on their own. This app caused me so much trauma, do not get it.
Developer Response ,
While we agree that children need space and privacy, especially as they get older and earn it, some mistakes can result in life altering/ending consequences, so parents need to do whatever they can to protect their children from those.
Perfect. Thank you for keeping me safe MMG 💚
I used to have this app on my phone and I absolutely HATED it. It caused me to become sneaky and secretive. Now that I’m older I realize that my parents were only doing it to protect me because they care about me and love me, that is one of the only reasons why parents install this app on kids phones. The app does its job for the most part but back when it was installed on my phone I found many ways to get around it. This includes clicking on links that take me to a website that should be blocked and from there I could search whatever I wanted, and with the mmg messaging I was able to text people I shouldn’t even though my parents didn’t want me too. I am writing this review because I want other parents to know that this app works and that all the one star reviews are from kids who don’t like the app ( like me when I had it on my phone). Just make sure you explain to your kids that it’s only there to protect them and keep them safe. THANK YOU MMG FOR KEEPING ME SAFE 💚💚💚
Developer Response ,
We love hearing from kids who appreciate being protected by MMGuardian. Thank you so much for sharing!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 - 2020 Pervasive Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.