MobiLinc X is a modern app for your ISY-994i controller built with speed, security, and your family in mind. Get started with a free 14-day trial!
MobiLinc X features:
- Supports INSTEON and Z-Wave devices with the ISY-994i Series Controller.
- Supports Lights, Thermostats, Garage Doors, Doors, Outlets, Irrigation, Leak Sensors, Motion, Scenes, Programs, Variables, Fans, Rooms, and Weather.
- Instant startup status and control of any device, scene, program, variable, or security item.
- Video and Audio streaming for ONVIF certified cameras.
- ELK Security Support.
- Supports full ISY configuration including creating/editing/deleting rooms, devices, scenes. Admin Console is not required.
- Supports Family Management with creating admin and user accounts. Accounts are shared with a QR Code. No usernames/passwords are necessary to get family members connected.
- Admin Users have full control and can edit/change/delete items.
- User accounts can control items only. User accounts can not edit.
- Supports up to two ISYs.
- Add/Change/Delete Alexa or Google Home spoken names right from the app. Quickly see and manage all your spoken items in one view.
- Feature Request: Upvote and suggest new features. See what we're working on next and vote for the next feature to get added to MobiLinc X.
- Full integration with our MobiLinc IFTTT channel supporting notifications, geo-fencing, thousands of devices and services, and more!
- Alexa Smart Home integration supported.
- Google Home/Google Assistant integration supported.
MobiLinc X requires your ISY-994i have our MobiLinc Portal module installed running firmware 4.7.3 or later or 5.0.14 or later. To install, open the Admin Console and go to Help->Purchase Modules to install and then Help->Manage Modules.
Try MobiLinc X for free for 14-days. All features of MobiLinc X are available during the free 14-day trial. Options in-app for monthly or yearly subscription terms.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Tapping a Thermostat, Door Lock, or Garage Icon in Favorites or Recently Used will navigate directly to that item.
- Bug with multi-ISYs where common IDs for Scenes and Z-Wave devices got confused in the interface.
- Camera memory leak
Ratings and Reviews
Much needed modernization, shocking price hike
This app seems to bring a much needed modernization to the MobiLinc platform of apps. The older MobiLinc HD app was very much in need of a major update to take advantage of everything recent versions of iOS offer.
Unfortunately the modernization comes at a (huge) price. To get a similar feature set to the subscription used for the MobiLinc HD now costs $110 / yr versus the old price of $50. At that delta in price, I will continue to use the old, functionally bulletproof MobiLinc HD app.
Developer Response ,
MobiLinc X has multiple tiers of service at different price points depending on the feature set you want for your ISY and family. The price includes MobiLinc Connect, the base app cost and all features at the tier level now and future features with one simplified price. You can see what’s planned and vote under our unique Feature Upvote area in MobiLinc X to be part of the future of MobiLinc X.
There are no other in-app purchases, separate subscriptions or any other fees like we have broken out with MobiLinc HD. If you’d like to compare costs, you would need to also include the MobiLinc HD app cost and all other in-app purchases in addition to MobiLinc Connect for HD.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach us direct at email@example.com
Won’t buy until reasonable one time purchase price is offered
Sorry guys. The overall MobiLinc app family is wonderful and I give props to it in many ways. However as others have written, what is being claimed for a service is what I and most people already have. I don’t need the cloud service and certainly not to connect to and use my ISY controller. So it should not be forced on the user. It should be optional. This is an app, not a service. For my usage I would need the $15 a month service since I use Elk. I’m certainly not paying $180 a year to use an app of which I don’t need the services for. If and when this is offered with the option of a one time purchase like every other app, I’m on board. Until then, not gonna happen.
Developer Response ,
Hi Super App Master, just so you have all the information, MobiLinc X does offer discounts for yearly billing instead of month to month. MobiLinc X doesn't offer a standalone direct IP option because we're doing things with MobiLinc X that just can't be duplicated with a standalone direct IP based app. MobiLinc X is tightly integrated with MobiLinc Connect to offer instant startup/status and control all without having to wait to sync with your ISY. Everything is live and updated in real-time on our MobiLinc Connect platform for MobiLinc X when you next launch the app. Instant startup/status is just one feature, others like real-time settings sync between all your mobile devices and dead simple family account management all benefit from our exclusive MobiLinc Connect platform/services and services. Not to mention all the cloud integrations like Alexa, Google Home, and our dedicated IFTTT channel that integrates thousands of devices and services with your ISY in real-time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires pricey subscription
I can understand a subscription is warranted for people who need/want a third-party service to help them get remote access to their home network. But if you use a private VPN and connect home that way, such a service is irrelevant, but you’re still required to pay a very pricey subscription for something you won’t use and don’t WANT to use. Will leave this app alone until it lets me stand alone. Would encourage the developer to offer a version with a reasonable one-time fee that maybe is locked to non-routable addresses. You’ll still make buckets of subscription money off of the masses.
Developer Response ,
Hi Akss2014, the subscription fee ranges in pricing depending on which features you’d like to have. The fee includes support for MobiLinc Connect which does enable anywhere access as well as Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT integration, notifications, and other cloud features. One of the major features included with MobiLinc X is instant on for command and control of your ISY, no syncing required, as well as real-time full settings sync between all your mobile devices. A stand-alone, one-time-fee app cannot achieve this level of integration or performance which is why MobiLinc X is a cloud-based, subscription funded product. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
- John Wesley Filleman
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Connected Monthly $9.99
- Connected Yearly $109.99
- Access Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.