MobiLinc X is a modern app for your ISY-994i controller built with speed, security, and your family in mind. Get started with a free 14-day trial!
MobiLinc X features:
- Supports INSTEON and Z-Wave devices with the ISY-994i Series Controller.
- Supports Lights, Thermostats, Garage Doors, Doors, Outlets, Irrigation, Leak Sensors, Motion, Scenes, Programs, Variables, Fans, Rooms, and Weather.
- Instant startup status and control of any device, scene, program, variable, or security item.
- Video and Audio streaming for IP cameras.
- ELK Security Support.
- Supports full ISY configuration including creating/editing/deleting rooms, devices, scenes. Admin Console is not required.
- Supports Family Management with creating admin and user accounts. Accounts are shared with a QR Code. No usernames/passwords are necessary to get family members connected.
- Admin Users have full control and can edit/change/delete items.
- User accounts can control items only. User accounts can not edit.
- Supports up to two ISYs.
- Add/Change/Delete Alexa or Google Home spoken names right from the app. Quickly see and manage all your spoken items in one view.
- Feature Request: Upvote and suggest new features. See what we're working on next and vote for the next feature to get added to MobiLinc X.
- Full integration with our MobiLinc IFTTT channel supporting notifications, geo-fencing, thousands of devices and services, and more!
- Alexa Smart Home integration supported.
- Google Home/Google Assistant integration supported.
- Options for Direct IP and UDI Portal supported without MobiLinc X cloud features like Instant On (no syncing), Family sharing, or settings sync between all your mobile devices.
For the best experience, MobiLinc X requires your ISY-994i have our MobiLinc Portal module installed running firmware 4.7.3 or later or 5.0.16 or later. To install, open the Admin Console and go to Help->Purchase Modules to install and then Help->Manage Modules.
Try MobiLinc X for free for 14-days. All features of MobiLinc X are available during the free 14-day trial. Options in-app for monthly or yearly subscription terms.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Bux fixes and other performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best mobile app for ISY users
Using an ISY home automation control is “I think” the best out there for your more savvy user.
...and MobiLinc got to be the best Mobile app out there to control it!
I have used MobiLinc Pro for seven years having basically my entire house integrated. All lights switches, outlets, thermostats, garage door, exterior door locks, and all window shades!
I was VERY pleased to see continued development with new MobiLinc X. I’m excited for future new features being added as well with existing. My favorite is “Custom Buttons” ...now I can take any of my programs and turn them into buttons with any number of controls. Example, my window shades (Somfy Motors) are controlled via a program (in order to send a network command). e.g. “Run Then” for “Open”, “Run Else” for “Close” and another program for “Up”. Now with custom buttons I can make this all transparent and “nice” under one button with three different actions! Super cool!
Keep up the good work, with the continued development and support!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Mike for the great review! So glad Custom Buttons are working great for your integration!
Nice interface but lacks flexibility
I’ve been using MobiLinc HD with only zwave devices and ISY994 for about two years and although it’s quite dated I like the flexibility in the app. In this app I can see and control every device, program on my zwave network regardless of the manufacturer of the device. I had big hopes for the “X” version to give a new user experience and for a few limited devices it sure did. For example thermostat function is great and dimmers control, love that. The negative part is that I cannot find a way to see my door sensors. My garage door control also shows up as a door lock and no way to edit this or change icon. I like to shop around for specific zwave devices and ISY994 does a great job of integrating those but this app doesn’t..unless I miss something!? In the HD app I have set notifications when doors open and close but since this “X” app will not even display any of my door sensors I have no clue how to set status change notifications. I could go on but as I see it it’s not worth the cost yet for this app service as I see it’s far from ready to integrate fully with ISY994 regardless of tier level. Happy that I was refunded the cost for the app. Will stick to what I have for now and monitor the development of this one. Great start anyway in integrating with so many other platforms but now the UI needs some TLC. Thanks!
Currently less configurable than older versions
More aesthetically pleasing than older Mobilinc versions, quicker controller response, but apparently not currently as configurable. For instance, how do I place Programs in specific rooms? How do I get lawn sprinkler programs to show under Irrigation? How do I change icons for a program that activates my alarm? The old version allowed configuration over all of these elements. I have a very useable Dashboard in the old version, although it looks quite dated. I’ll need to stick with the old version for now. Be sure to test that the new version works for your situation. I would’ve tested more thoroughly if I was allowed to re-test v.X after it’s latest update. We need to be able to test more than on the first initial release from over a year ago if features have been added and bugs have been fixed. Thank you to Apple and the developer for refunding my purchase when I discovered the app wouldn’t currently be suitable for my needs. I am sure the developer will update the app to address some of my concerns. I hope to be able to test it again in the future and possibly re-purchase it if it works for my use case scenarios.
Developer Response ,
I responded to your support email already but for other's reading about these concerns:
I took a different direction with MobiLinc X to solve the start-up time and eliminate the need to sync with the ISY every time you start MobiLinc X plus real-time settings sync between all your mobile devices. I also focused on the most common use-cases and products for those use-cases.
You can configure the Home Tab under Settings->Current Account->ISY to turn off Recently Used for example if you don't find that section useful.
You can tag any device, scene, or program as a favorite. However, yes, currently the order is fixed A-Z. I'm working on a drag and drop solution to allow for re-ordering of favorites.
Icons are currently fixed. Offering different icons is on my to-do list.
Changing categories or assigning programs/devices/scenes to a category or room wasn't supported in any older version of MobiLinc. I'm working on a category assignment option for items to move around to the different category cards. This would be a new feature, not something that was supported before in a previous app.
If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to my support email or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Wesley Filleman
- 58 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Connected Monthly $9.99
- Access Monthly $6.99
- Family Monthly $14.99
- Connected Yearly $109.99
- Family Yearly $164.99
- Access Yearly $76.99
- Bundle All Direct IP Options $74.99
- Direct Local Access $49.99
- Direct Remote Access $29.99
- ONVIF Camera Support $9.99