MobiLinc X is a modern app for your ISY-994i controller built with speed, security, and your family in mind. Get started with a free 14-day trial!
MobiLinc X features:
- Supports INSTEON and Z-Wave devices with the ISY-994i Series Controller.
- Supports Lights, Thermostats, Garage Doors, Doors, Outlets, Irrigation, Leak Sensors, Motion, Scenes, Programs, Variables, Fans, Rooms, and Weather.
- Instant startup status and control of any device, scene, program, variable, or security item.
- Video and Audio streaming for ONVIF certified cameras.
- ELK Security Support.
- Supports full ISY configuration including creating/editing/deleting rooms, devices, scenes. Admin Console is not required.
- Supports Family Management with creating admin and user accounts. Accounts are shared with a QR Code. No usernames/passwords are necessary to get family members connected.
- Admin Users have full control and can edit/change/delete items.
- User accounts can control items only. User accounts can not edit.
- Supports up to two ISYs.
- Add/Change/Delete Alexa or Google Home spoken names right from the app. Quickly see and manage all your spoken items in one view.
- Feature Request: Upvote and suggest new features. See what we're working on next and vote for the next feature to get added to MobiLinc X.
- Full integration with our MobiLinc IFTTT channel supporting notifications, geo-fencing, thousands of devices and services, and more!
- Alexa Smart Home integration supported.
- Google Home/Google Assistant integration supported.
- Options for Direct IP and UDI Portal supported without MobiLinc X cloud features like Instant On (no syncing), Family sharing, or settings sync between all your mobile devices.
For the best experience, MobiLinc X requires your ISY-994i have our MobiLinc Portal module installed running firmware 4.7.3 or later or 5.0.16 or later. To install, open the Admin Console and go to Help->Purchase Modules to install and then Help->Manage Modules.
Try MobiLinc X for free for 14-days. All features of MobiLinc X are available during the free 14-day trial. Options in-app for monthly or yearly subscription terms.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Custom Buttons are now accessible by your Family users.
• Minor changes to the text display for clarity.
• The "Manage Subscription" button opens the correct link to manage your MobiLinc X subscription.
• Internal bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best mobile app for ISY users
Using an ISY home automation control is “I think” the best out there for your more savvy user.
...and MobiLinc got to be the best Mobile app out there to control it!
I have used MobiLinc Pro for seven years having basically my entire house integrated. All lights switches, outlets, thermostats, garage door, exterior door locks, and all window shades!
I was VERY pleased to see continued development with new MobiLinc X. I’m excited for future new features being added as well with existing. My favorite is “Custom Buttons” ...now I can take any of my programs and turn them into buttons with any number of controls. Example, my window shades (Somfy Motors) are controlled via a program (in order to send a network command). e.g. “Run Then” for “Open”, “Run Else” for “Close” and another program for “Up”. Now with custom buttons I can make this all transparent and “nice” under one button with three different actions! Super cool!
Keep up the good work, with the continued development and support!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Mike for the great review! So glad Custom Buttons are working great for your integration!
Currently less configurable than older versions
More aesthetically pleasing than older Mobilinc versions, quicker controller response, but apparently not currently as configurable. For instance, how do I place Programs in specific rooms? How do I get lawn sprinkler programs to show under Irrigation? How do I change icons for a program that activates my alarm? The old version allowed configuration over all of these elements. I have a very useable Dashboard in the old version, although it looks quite dated. I’ll need to stick with the old version for now. Be sure to test that the new version works for your situation. I would’ve tested more thoroughly if I was allowed to re-test v.X after it’s latest update. We need to be able to test more than on the first initial release from over a year ago if features have been added and bugs have been fixed. Thank you to Apple and the developer for refunding my purchase when I discovered the app wouldn’t currently be suitable for my needs. I am sure the developer will update the app to address some of my concerns. I hope to be able to test it again in the future and possibly re-purchase it if it works for my use case scenarios.
Developer Response ,
I responded to your support email already but for other's reading about these concerns:
I took a different direction with MobiLinc X to solve the start-up time and eliminate the need to sync with the ISY every time you start MobiLinc X plus real-time settings sync between all your mobile devices. I also focused on the most common use-cases and products for those use-cases.
You can configure the Home Tab under Settings->Current Account->ISY to turn off Recently Used for example if you don't find that section useful.
You can tag any device, scene, or program as a favorite. However, yes, currently the order is fixed A-Z. I'm working on a drag and drop solution to allow for re-ordering of favorites.
Icons are currently fixed. Offering different icons is on my to-do list.
Changing categories or assigning programs/devices/scenes to a category or room wasn't supported in any older version of MobiLinc. I'm working on a category assignment option for items to move around to the different category cards. This would be a new feature, not something that was supported before in a previous app.
If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to my support email or email directly at email@example.com
Advanced Home Automation
MobiLinc X is Great” and continues to grow every day, it’s one of the most advanced app I ever used for my ISY-994IR-Pro it’s direct connect to the ISY saves all your changes from making a program or a scene. The app is well planned out it’s beautiful, easy to use, understand and with the latest update Room Photos adding your “home photos” make it more personalized, and it receives updates with new features that are asked for, and voted by us the paid subscribers, the developer Wes has always been the best to work with and quick to respond. I recommend this app Perry
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words!
- John Wesley Filleman
- 55.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2020 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Connected Monthly $9.99
- Access Monthly $6.99
- Family Monthly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.