MockOut is the only app where you create a mock draft and enter it into mock draft contests. Play against the tens of thousands of fans already entered into public contests, or create a private mock draft pool for just your friends. Multiple rounds. NFL and NBA.
Predict trades. Create and save as many mock drafts as you want. Follow along and track your score on draft day to see who to root for with every pick.
MockOut also features free agency and trade prediction games for NFL and NBA. Every day, all year. MockOut is where the offseason is always on.
Fill out your Mock 10 card, predicting which NFL or NBA teams the players will be playing for on the first day of the upcoming season. Every week there is a new card with 10 new players, so make your picks count! The leaderboard is updated every day, and the game runs all year long.
-team logo bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app. Not really any bugs, I can compete head to head against my buddies, and I can really do a lot with this. However, the rankings can be questionable. KJ Hill, the wide receiver that is probably going day 2, is ranked 221. That’s crazy. Charleston Rambo, q wide receiver that is going back to Oklahoma, a guy I’m not even sure is eligible for this draft, is on here. I agree with most of the rankings but there are some things that just make you look at it and go, “wait, what?” Now I have to go through and make KJ Hill drafted and round 3 and go out of my way to make sure Rambo doesn’t get drafted. That being said, every other aspect of the game is good. I wish trades were a thing because the Lions almost definitely aren’t picking at 3 but it is what it is.
So I kind of feel stupid now seeing KJ Hill go in the 7th round
Developer Response ,
Hey Caleb, thanks for writing. A few things! First of all, the rankings, like any rankings, are subjective. Usually when we are off on a prospect it's an oversight, but on the part of K.J. Hill, we have him ranked where we believe he will be drafted, in the WR25-30 range. As for Rambo, that is an oversight, and has been corrected. In the future, any time there is something you see wrong with the rankings, please write us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you right away! Also, you can trade! Simply click on the logo for any team, and you will see our Trade Builder pop-up. Trades are a major part of the draft, and are a major feature of our game. I hope this opens up your enjoyment of the game even more! And always feel free to write us if you have any suggestions or requests. Happy drafting!
*update* no reason to feel stupid! according to where you had him valued, Chargers got a steal! this is exactly what the app is for—making your predictions, getting them out into the world, and seeing what you get right! And wrong. (I thought Weaver and Anae would be mid-second rounders, and they didn't go until the 5th) Glad you like the app!
What you should add imo
What you should build on from what you already have:
1. Ability to trade multiple assets at once
2. Multi team trades
3. Trade players on the current roster
4. View roster of teams by clicking on them after the draft is over
5. Bio’s of the players when you click on them containing achievements, possible team fits and how they grade out in the combine, etc.
6. “Make an edit” feature for Bio’s where you can fix an incorrect stat, be approved and fix in the near future
7. Be able to add prospects in private contests and/or send them in to be approved and added to pool
What you could add on that isn’t currently in the app (or make a separate app containing this):
1. Have a “off-season mode” where you can sign Free Agents, trade players and manage cap of one team or the entire league
2. Off-season simulation on what team signs who depending on previous tendencies, strengths/weaknesses and wants
3. Percentage of how likely a trade, mock draft, FA signing would happen and if it would be a good/bad trade for either team and why
4. Regular season simulation based on what teams did to improve in the Off-season
My thoughts on the app:
I really like the potential of the app. Easy to use and fun. Little to no hassle making trades, drafting. Good interface, easy to control. Could become huge and the best app out there for mock drafts/simulation mode
Love it, could be improved
I don’t like to be a critic especially since this is far and away the best app of this sort on the market and it does its job excellently. However, this app can be improved by a few small tweaks and fixes that think can make this perfect.
1) prospect rankings are still off from the generally agreed upon rankings. Guys like Conor Williams, Courtland Sutton, DeShon Elliot, Anthony Miller, Kerryon Johnson and Christian Kirk are too high. Guys like Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Derwin James and Sony Michel (maybe) are too low. Other than that most guys are spot on and I know it’s hard to keep updating the rankings but these are good enough for me to work with.
2) you could maybe include a little more than just the name of the school next to a prospect. Something like (Saquon Barkley, Penn State, Height, Weight, #1 RB). Nothing too complicated, but a simple little upgrade would be nice.
3) Maybe instead of just showing the top 4 picks of completed mock drafts, the top ten could be listed. I don’t really care that much as it is only one click away to see the full draft but I would appreciate it if you did the top ten instead.
Otherwise Great App. Keep up the good work
- MockOut, Inc.
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2020 MockOut, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.