Build a world-class global protective force and eliminate the terrorist threat in Modern Command!
Battle against the armies of tyrannous villains and conquer glorious 3D battlefields throughout the world. Research new defenses, deploy cunning strategies and put your mettle on the line as you lead the fight for global security.
• Protect your base as you join the fight to control the Earth’s Protonium supply
• Fight off terrorist threats in South America, Africa, Europe, Asia and more
• Run your operations from MCA Headquarters and research and build new technologies
• Complete missions to earn experience and rank up
• Simple touch commands give you full control of each 3D battlefield
• Call in special ordinances to aid you in tough battles
• Co-ordinate and unite with friends via Facebook to increase your base’s productivity
• Tons of achievements, objectives and daily missions to complete
- iPhone X layout support
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A beautifully presented spin on traditional tower-defense games, Modern Command lets you dive headlong into the action, directly controlling when and where your towers fire. Keep waves of enemies from overrunning your facility by carefully lining up your shots and then unleashing a devastating stream of bullets, missiles, explosives—even ferocious air strikes. It’s a smart mix of strategy and tactical skill, becoming more and more engrossing as you unlock powerful new weapons and diversify your arsenal.
Whenever I try and start a mission the game goes to the load screen then immediately crashes. Unplayable at the moment
What’s going on?
From one day to the next, it seems like the wording in certain areas if the games have gotten bigger, while others have stayed the same. It’s hard to read the names of weapons, or even the messages when I research things. On the Hot Spot levels it’s hard for me to select a difficulty. Did I do something in my settings, or did the game just happen to do this. Can someone please help me?
(Non) Update #2: It has been over a month, and I have yet to hear from anyone. I have even contacted the developers and nothing! Do they care that their game is totally sucking right now? I mean, it’s hard to read when the everything is all jumbled.
(Non) Update #3: It has been forever since I contacted these people and I have yet to hear from anyone. I even sent in screen shots with the issues I was having circled with bright colors so it can stand out. Nothing has been fixed yet...how is no one else having this problem but me? And how can this continue to be an editor’s choice with problems like mine that exist? Is someone going to investigate it or something?
- Level Eight AB
- 853.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Level Eight AB
- In-App Purchases
- Base Repair $0.99
- Battle Pack $1.99
- Campaign Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.