Moment Diary is now available on macOS Catalyst!
This is a private diary that makes notes with timestamps! You can take a short note and use it as a private diary, simple business note, diet record, food log, lifetime recording, cash flow record, jotting down what you watch on TV, song titles while you listen to radio...etc.
You can take a note in the form of text, vocal memos, videos and photos. This app adds a timestamp to it. Please remember you can not post it to online social services. This is for private use.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
- Exporting your notes to your email address. You can select your intended range of span of dates.
- Backup/Restore function is available. To use this function, WiFi connection is required.
This shows your device's IP address and when you enter it to your web browser on Mac/PC, you can download backup data(.dat) and CSV data(.csv).
After you get backup data(.dat3) on your Mac/PC, you can transfer it to any of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Restoring does not delete existing data. It adds or overwrites data from backup. Please make sure the latest updated entry will be protected when overwriting.
- Passcode (4-digit-numbers) lock supported as a security function. You can easily change on/off of the lock. Please do not forget your passcode. When you forget it, the only way to unlock it is to try entering the numbers until you hit it.
- Picture support. Please go to setting page and turn on 'Picture' switch for this function.
- You can choose three ways for exporting your picture.
1) email picture with original size,
2) email smaller picture for mobile phone,
3) add to photo library of iPhone/iPod touch.
- Changing background color.
- Button positions adjustment for Right-handed or Left-handed users.
- Function for adding photos to past notes.
- Date display option for exporting. You can choose a date display mode from 'every Moment' or 'every Day'. 'every Day' option is for bloggers.
- Time Machine Function which enable you to jump to desired date. Please go to Calendar page and tap the month and year display on the top of the page.
- Favorite icon can be used. Please go to Setting page-> Options->Sub icon, and select 'star' mark.
- Couple Diary (Data sync): It enables to sync your diary to different devices via server. It is easy. Please sync your iPhone-iPad, or share your diary with your friends. Please tap the arrow button on the main page (list page) and select 'Couple Diary' to start.
Cloud Storage (Candy free transferring).
Please read followings before you buy:
This is MONTHLY charge.
Price: Tier 2(1.99USD,1.49GBP,2.79CAD,2.49 AUD,2.99 NZD)/month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
1. for launch
2. for launch & write
(for launch & search)
-- example for 'food'
-- example for 'birth day'
(white space should be replaced by '+')
-- example for multi-bytes characters '星'
(percent escaped characters can be used)
Many thanks for your feedbacks and have fun!
- Trivial bug fixes and performance improvement.
Thank you very much for your feedbacks!
Ratings and Reviews
Email export no longer works
This app is great but I am no longer able to backup my entries via email. Backing up via computer only gives me a few recent entries but not all of them. Plus the formatting is off. I hope you’ll fix the email exports.
Why is this a mobile game journaling app?
I have to be honest I really don’t think this is a good journaling app. The concepts in it are great like the stickers, themes, and voice memos but why does a journaling app have season passes? Especially when the app does not work well on its own.
There is a lot of things that ‘break’ and ‘freeze’ the app while using it.
You have to work to get candies, to get skins, AND to back up your entries???
Mind you I keep seeing this is having syncing issues but you make people pay hard to get candies to have it fail? The app cannot even hold gif images either.
This app is really odd and i wanted to use it to just record my important events life cause its so cute but its asking for a lot just for me to have a basic journaling experience.
And no I'm not going to pay a subscription to have a skin that I want for a month only and backup like once a year.
I am more than willing to pay for the skin directly through BUYING CANDIES but that isn't even an option.
this app is my lifeline.
I use this app every day and it is my best friend. Everything you could possibly want in a journaling app. You can make a passcode so all of your entries are private, you can make voice memos or put pictures or videos or just text. You can type in key words or look at months at a glance so you can locate any time or topic very easily. Also a blessing that I can back my entries up so I never lose it. You can even customize your layout so it feels personal. thank you so much to the creators of this app, my life wouldn’t be even slightly the same without it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tom Sonoda
- 5.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Utagoe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage (monthly) $1.99
- +10 Stickers $1.99
- +10 Stickers 2 $1.99
- Stickers Expression $1.99
- Polka Dots $2.99
- Polka Dots Navy Blue $2.99
- Zebra Stripe $1.99
- Leopard $1.99
- Polka Dots Pink $2.99
- Stickers Lifestyle2 $1.99