Moneyboard is the easiest way to track your income and expenses. It’s a powerful personal finance app, intuitive and easy to navigate to get your balance in just with a few taps or swipes.
With Moneyboard you can easily see reports with all incoming and out coming flows. You can filter your transactions by week, month or year and with a simple swipe you just go to next or previous date filter.
Moneyboard is secure, so you can keep your finance away from prying eyes.
• Fast and easy to add expenses or income
• iCloud Synchronization
• Create your own categories
• Supports multiple accounts
• Recurring expenses or income entries
• Charts to better track your expenses and income
• Check your entries sorted by date, amount, category or name
• Dynamic graphs to better see your balance
• Private and Secure with a password protection
• Support different currencies
• Customizable categories
• Set your monthly budget when your month starts
• Reminders to never forget to add your daily expenses
• Export you costs and incoming from a selected period
• And many more features will come…
Got feedback? Contact us at email@example.com.
A new Moneyboard version is out!
What’s new ?
Auto suggestions improvements when editing a transaction name.
Stay tuned for more great features and tell us what you think.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried other budget apps and this one has been the best so far. Easy to use!
Good app for but needs few features to make it great.
I have been using this app for quiet some time and really like the app but giving 4 star rating only for the lack of few features which I really would like to see.
1. I use few credit cards, a debit card and cash to make a payments and would like to to see an option to add the payment methods. I don’t to save my credit card info, but would like to add them as Bestbuy CC, Sears CC, cash etc.
2. I add pictures of all the receipts and use this app for tracking my expenses. when I export the data, only the expense number get exported and pictures are not. Would like to see the export of the pictures of the receipt as well so that I can take monthly export and save them on my desktop.
3. I have two accounts in the app and would like to see transfer of money from one account to another.
please include the option to show the total monthly spending in the widget, it will be great to track always how much is spent in total instead of having to open the app every time and click many clicks to reach the total
- Damien Vieira
- 76.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Damien Vieira
- In-App Purchases
- Moneyboard Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.