Keep your personal or family finances easily under control with Fast Budget.
You can check your daily expenses and improve your savings.
Visualize the flow of your money at a glance with the fully customizable Overview page.
In Fast Budget, you have many tools for managing your money better, like various types of charts or a useful calendar.
It is possible to sync your data between up to five devices/PCs.
Fast Budget - Expense Manager features:
Download automatically your transactions from your bank account. Check if your bank is supported inside the app. (Optional feature)
ACCOUNTS AND CREDIT CARDS
Create and modify your accounts as you please. There are two account types: Normal and hidden.
The hidden accounts can be very useful for tracking small businesses or hobbies.
In addition, with each account, you can view the most important information relating to it with helpful charts.
There is also an entire section dedicated to credit cards.
Both accounts that credit cards can be used in over 90 different currencies.
Insert your daily revenues and outgoings in an easy and fast way.
There are various tools within this budget manager to speed up the insertion of a gain or of a loss:
• You can enter scheduled earnings and expenditures.
• You can create transaction templates.
• You can set a default account for your profits and costs.
Schedule your income or expenses to recur over time.
It's also possible to set up a reminder that notify you when the transaction is due.
Create custom budgets to always know how much money you still have available.
It's possible to select more than one category for each budget.
Track your debts and credits toward banks, friends or companies in a dedicated page.
View your day-to-day profits and outlays.
Be always aware of when and where you have spent.
You can also view the scheduled payments in the next days.
This is a handy section to see a summary of your cash flow in the last period.
• Color the pages as you wish: For each page, you can choose the color that you prefer.
• Automatic backup in Dropbox to avoid data loss.
• Import and export your data to a PC with the .csv files.
• Protect your data with a password, without wasting time:
If you choose, create new transactions without entering your password.
• Reminder for not forget to insert your daily transactions.
• Choose between more than 90 currencies and customize the currency and date format.
Some features are not available in the free version.
Check your personal or family finances now with this budget planner.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions, contact the developer of Fast Budget - Expense Manager at:
- Bug fixes
- General improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is really a great app, it’s simple to use and is also very attractive and appealing visually with all the charts. Would definitely recommend! I would just have two suggestions- I can’t seem to change the background color on all pages of the app, it just lets me change the color on some also on the Overview page, the chart that shows either “expenses” or “income” just has an option for the last 7 days to be viewed. It would be nice to have the option to change that “income/expense” chart on the overview page to a weekly or monthly view and to have the option to choose Both income and expenses viewed together also. Otherwise it’s awesome!!! Super great app! Hope to see those improvements if possible!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestions!
I love this app, here are suggestions
I love this app. It works so well for me. Super customizable. Here are the features I would like to see in the near future:
1. The ability to exclude transactions from income/expenses if i bought something then later returned it. I once signed up for a class that cost $500 then got a refund a few weeks later but it skewed my income and spending data!
2. A daily budget! I would like to be able to see what I am able to spend in a day. Income minus monthly expenses divided by the days left in the month. Once a bill is paid it is no longer included in the monthly expenses total. The app daily pocket has this feature but they don’t have the feature to view my actual bank account balance. If you create this feature all other budget apps will become obsolete. I promise. The app daily budget also has this feature. Alex pls add this feature pls.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions =)
Need some tweaks
App is very user friendly; however, some things need tweaked.
1. Displayed account total is inaccurate. I have but one account in my “Accounts” page. The displayed total in that account was accurate at the end of 2020. Since the beginning of the year, I have a few transactions (debits) and one deposit (credit) with that account which should have resulted in a decrease of my total; however, the app shows an increase of approximately $500. Definitely not accurate as I had made my calculations and have compared app total with the actual account total.
2. Should have “credit” option rather than “income” option when conducting returns of purchased goods. Demonstrating a return as a credit is confusing and misleading.
3. Wish one did not have to “select an account” to link credit card. Should have option to permit payment of credit card from any count available. Sometimes people use more than one accounts to make payments on. Single credit card.
4. Just FYI: “debts” is for debts others owe you and not the other way around.
5. Need option where one can input debts they owe others. Example, I want to input my car debt to see how much more I owe on it after payment and interest included.
6. Need more “picture” options for defining new categories and subcategories.
Think that’s it...
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for the detailed suggestions! Regarding point 1, the total shown in the Accounts page is calculated considering all transactions, not only those in a specific timeframe as it is the case, for instance, in an Account Transactions page. Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further feedback.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppFer S.R.L.
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AppFer S.R.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Fast Budget Pro $4.99
- Advanced Plan $5.99
- Icon Pack: Travel $0.00
- All icon packs $4.99
- Premium Plan - 1 Year $22.99
- Fast Budget Pro - 1 Year $4.99
- Advanced Plan - 1 Year $15.99
- Premium Plan $7.99
- Fast Budget Pro $3.99
- Ultra Plan - 3 Months $8.99