SEND MONEY FROM ANYWHERE, TO ANYWHERE
The MoneyGram® app now makes it faster and easier to send money worldwide. Plus, pay your bills, track your transfers, estimate fees, find locations, manage your profile, update preferences and more.
ENHANCED SECURITY AND INFORMATION PROTECTION
• Latest data security technology
• Biometric login capability for added protection
• Credit card/ID scanner adds a level of security
QUICK AND EASY TO SEND MONEY ON THE GO
• Transfer money from virtually anywhere, 24/7
• Check currency exchange rates and estimate fees*
• Scan your ID for quick setup
• Log-in using facial biometrics (iOS only) or fingerprint
• More receive options – to their bank account, mobile wallet or cash pick-up
PAY BILLS FROM ANYWHERE
• Pay thousands of companies across categories including auto, mortgage, utilities and more
• Send payments for child support, healthcare and inmate services
• Convenient, reliable and easy-to-use
CONVENIENTLY MANAGE YOUR TRANSACTIONS AND PREFERENCES
• Track your transfers
• Find nearby agent locations
• Set-up repeat transfers for family and friends
• View past or pending transactions
• Update profile details and preferences
Download the free MoneyGram app and start sending money today.
*Fees vary based on transaction details such as transfer amount, payment type, delivery method and pick-up location.
Please note: The app will display available services based on your location. Not all services will be available in all countries. The app supports the same send and receive countries shown on our website, www.moneygram.com
Authorized to do business in all 50 states, D.C. and all U.S. territories, NMLS #898432. Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Massachusetts Check Seller License # CS0025, Foreign Transmittal License # FT89432.
• Transferring money to your friends and loved ones just got easier. After successfully completing your first money transfer to any recipient, you can now easily repeat that transfer with the new ‘Send Again’ feature.
• Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Money gram is really easy for me to use to send money to my grandkids in that live in other states. I have never had any issues or any problems at all and thanks for many of the perks I get they lower the fees which that really helps a lot. Thanks for the convenience I hope you stay around for a while money gram thanks.
Had a terrible experience with this app and with direct contact
I was told to download the app because my store no longer had the kiosk. I downloaded the app and the app return “whoops!” Once I input my information. I called in and spoke with an agent and was then elevated to a supervisor because my app wasn’t working. The worst thing about this is that they have you repeat every single bit of your information to each agent, which takes copious amount of time, finally finished up and they got my DL number incorrect so I had to call back. I was already irritated because I had been trying to pick up my money for an hour. It was near 8pm. I called back and the new guy working my transaction gets locked out of the system because it was 8pm. After an hour and a half of calling and mess ups, I then couldn’t pick up my money until the next day. Problem is I was using that money to pay for groceries. I hope Venmo dominate this industry and it becomes a blockbuster of our time. Worst experience ever!
I honestly feel I was discriminated against for having a interracial marriage. So I created a money gram account under my name to send money online to my in-laws. My wife had a issue sending money and called customer support for assistance. Money gram(the call center in the Philippines) told her she violated MG’s policy by trying to send money under my account; EVEN THOUGH WE SHARE THE SAME CARD THAT WAS PAYMENT TO MONEY GRAM!!! Long story short money gram made us out to be criminals or a fraud then permanently blocked my name for future online use. The Filipino woman she spoke to over the phone instigated this whole issue even though it was completely innocent. There is money wired for drugs, prostitution, weapons trafficking, and just plan money laundering but my wife can’t send money to her 70sum year old mothers birthday. Ridiculous!! Now after all said in done my name is red lined due to pure hate. Western union may cost alittle more but they have my business from here on out.
- MoneyGram International, Inc.
- 148.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Licensed as a money Transmitter by the Banking Department of the State of New York. MoneyGram, the Globe and MoneyGram Plus are marks of MoneyGram. ©2014 MoneyGram.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.