iPad version of 'Monitor Your Weight' - the Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
* Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Track Body Measurements in addition to weight
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
Fixed Lockscreen bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An excellent way to track
I love the lines on the graph that show whether I am on track and the expected date to reach the goal. I wanted a graph to mark weight and progress not a diet and exercise program. This is exactly that. The history shows dates and rates progress. This is better for my purposes than any app to track progress that I have used.
Easy to use, nice graph of progress
This app is easy to set up and use. You can choose your target weight and date, or ask it to calculate a target based on your height, age, gender, & body frame. It tracks pounds lost, percentage of progress toward your goal, average pounds lost per week, and BMI. And the graph is a great visual representation of your progress over time. Very helpful and motivating!
This app is fine for tracking weight loss. I like how when the app is closed you can still see how much weight you lost
- Husain Al-Bustan
- 24.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Husain Al-Bustan
- In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.