Mobile Inspections and Audits for Operational Compliance
Thousands of restaurants, factories, stores, construction sites, hotels, and other businesses use monitorQA to perform audits to ensure compliance to operating standards.
Build digital inspection forms, perform audits in the field (100% offline functionality), upload and annotate photos, assign corrective actions, automated reminders of follow up tasks.
- Save time by eliminating manual inspections and data entry
- Streamline operations by assigning and tracking corrective actions within the app
- Improve communication by attaching annotated photos and notes to each inspection item
- Enhance collaboration by resolving corrective actions within the app
- Catch issues before they escalate to major problems
- Reduce liability and ensure compliance to regulations and standards
- View trends and patterns to solve the root causes of noncompliance
- easy to use audit form builder
- online / offline inspection app
- create corrective actions and attach annotated photos
- approve or reject follow up tasks
- track status of corrective actions and audits
- automated notifications and reminders
- generate and share audit reports
Track compliance to standards related to:
Inspections for any industry:
- RESTAURANTS: franchisee management, food handling inspections, store operating standards
- CONSTRUCTION: health and safety audits, quality inspections, hazard assessments
- RETAIL: brand standards, mystery shopper, store opening and closing checklists
- OIL AND GAS: pipeline inspections, safety audits, risk assessments, rig inspections
- MANUFACTURING: quality control, production line inspections, incident reports
- TRANSPORTATION: pre-trip inspection, fleet audits, accident reporting form
- HOSPITALITY: housekeeping audits, LQA inspections
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use and effective
Haven’t used several apps before in the past simplicity is usually something that seems to get overlooked if you can’t use the app then it’s pointless to have the app. In the case of monitor QA the app is simple easy to use and intuitive. The app has a few little quirks here and there but nothing 30 seconds with the app won’t help you figure out.I recommend this app to anyone needing to do checklists, inspections, or audits.My favorite features are the model image and questions as well as the repeat tracking.
Mobile App Login Issues
So I noticed if I get on mobile broweser or regular webpage my email works. But I can not use the same email to login in to mobile app. Can this be fixed!?!?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MonitorQA Inc
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 monitorQA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.