"My dream is to become the best monster chef in the world!"
"Hahaha, how naive you are!"
"People without dreams might laugh, but I know my dream will take me to infinity and beyond!"
At first look, the world you see may seem to be nothing out of the ordinary. Look beneath the surface however, and you'll find an unimaginable place filled with strange, dangerous, and delicious creatures.
The Society of Dark Cuisine is an ancient and mysterious organization comprised of brave adventurers willing to explore the unexplored and to taste the untasted. With the help of the mystical Sootsoot, they seek out and capture strange monsters in order to farm their divine ingredients.
And what do they do with these ingredients? Cook, of course! Back up above, the Sootsoot sell delicious meals to surface dwellers, raking in as much profit as possible to further expand underground. The Society of Dark Cuisine has operated for centuries, yet no one knows exactly who they are or what their ultimate goal might actually be...
**This game will satisfy your curiosity while at the same time leave you feeling like you aren't curious enough!**
Stylish, cute, and humorous (in its own special way).
A mixture of freshly squeezed brains and weirdly imaginative characters.
Incredible recipes created by the one and only Society of Dark Cuisine.
Relaxing yet challenging strategic entertainment.
1. Wacky and wild: Innovate designs for a variety of weird monsters with vivid and imaginative animations. Every monster plays differently!
2. Roguelike: Plenty of content and areas to explore with loads of resources to collect. Every step you take is filled with hidden and unexpected danger. Every map is different!
3. Innovative cooking system: Cook any dish with any recipe you can think of! Combine various ingredients and discover better recipes for each dish!
4. Suspenseful concealed plot: With a rich quest system, each dialog you engage in contains hidden clues. Each player will discover their own story in Monster Chef!
1. A new special area is now open! Explore the mysterious Zoran's Manor in search of Spirit Stones!
2. A new special area is now open! Explore the vibrant Thunderclap Isle in search of Bottle Caps!
3. Envoys are getting lost on their way home! Look for them while exploring to reduce their delivery times!
4. 2 new rides ready to roll out! Find them in the Ride Shop and the Soy Sauce Shop!
5. Optimized the display of Pumpkin Punk's skills.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you so much for this game. I spend a lot of time in the hospital; playing this game not only keeps my mood lifted but also is a great distraction. We are lucky to have access to this game. Big thanks to the creators for this content. I couldn’t have asked for a better game myself. I’m so excited for the new update. A lot of creators abandon their games after a year or few, leaving players like me behind to wonder when and if the next update will come. Please don’t give up on updating this game, I’m sure I’m not the only one who enjoys it.
A few suggestions
New or more rides that are available after a quest or even for purchase with coins or real money, but the game definitely needs better rides that can find monsters and instantly level them up by one or more levels. It’s taking way too long to find so many monsters as you increase your levels. It is very repetitive and tedious to have to uncover the monster patterns every single time. I am getting bored with having to find the same monsters over and over again to produce a small amount of harvest. The time needed to invest in this game is too much while the results and rewards returned are not worth it. Players will eventually stop playing at a certain level as I am beginning to become very frustrated and bored. I have enjoyed this game very much so I am hoping the developers listen to suggestions and keep updating.
Good but takes a long time to level up
Has me waiting longer and longer to level up it seems like. As the game progresses the experience grows larger and you start from scratch each level only thing that seems to bug me. The game and art is amazing good quality and not really many ads. It’s a good game to play definitely recommend it for everyone.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Coconut Island Games Limited
- 303.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2018 Ofuna Games
- In-App Purchases
- A small amount of magic potion $2.99
- Medium amount of magic potion $4.99
- A pack of magic potions $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.