"A brilliantly simple and fun memory improvement game that is great for all ages."
"A winning combination of simplicity, creativity, and addictive gameplay make this the most enjoyable memory improvement game yet for the whole family."
WHY YOU WILL LOVE MONSTER HUNT
- Sharpens your mind
- Helps you remember where things are
- Increases mental alertness in 60 seconds
- Increases short term retention
- Improves spacial recall
- It's fitness for your brain!
- The multi-player mode makes it fun for the whole family
While most memory improvement games are boring and scientific, Monster Hunt has gorgeous little monsters that are begging to be found! You will have so much fun looking for little monsters, that you won't even know that you are improving your working memory at the same time.
WHY KIDS, PARENTS, AND TEACHERS LOVE IT TOO
- Gorgeous monsters keep kids engaged and begging for more
- Builds attention and concentration skills
- Helps kids to improve their working memory
- Helps to sharpen young minds
- Adjustable field size makes game great for kids of all ages and abilities
- Adjustable reveal time makes game great for kids of all ages and abilities
FEATURES & CUSTOMIZATION
- Field size adjusts automatically during gameplay to player skills
- Special flashlights help you stay alive and make it to the next level
- Collect extra hearts to stay in the game and make it to the leaderboard
- Click on name on leaderboard to add your own name and earn bragging rights
- Adjust filed size and reveal time automatically to player skills
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Added support for iPhone 5 screen
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Kids loved it
I used this app several different times in language therapy, the kids loved playing it & continue to ask to play it. Can you make more like this for the different holidays.
My 4 year old always gets a kick out of when he gets it wrong and the monster howls at him
Fun and challenging memory game
I also thought it was a matching game where the cards flipped over so you can find the match, but it's not, like title says,it's a hunt. It briefly shows you where the monsters are and you have to remember where they are and find them. If you guess wrong you go back a level. After you get so many wrong you get a flashlight under one of the cards that briefly shows you where the other monsters are, I liked that hint feature. I also really liked the sound effects and music. Another great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.