"My kids love the games and flashcards. I have recommended it to all of my friends!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 4 Years Old
Alligator Apps User Stories:
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
"I love this app. You can customize all the flashcards with your own voice plus add your own. My baby loves it and his older siblings had so much fun recording their voices to the animal flashcards along with silly animal sounds. It is probably one if the most fun baby apps available."
- Includes 200+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
- Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
- 8 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
- 8 unique game modes including find the item, listening, and reading games
CREATE SHARE AND BACKUP YOUR OWN CARDS
- Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
- Can copy and combine existing topics of cards to create your own
- Can update all existing cards
- Supports 1-click upload to Dropbox to share cards with friends, synch cards across unlimited devices, and never lose your custom cards again
- Supports 1-click sharing via email - you can instantly email a deck of cards to friends
- Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
- Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
- Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
- Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
- Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Fixed add custom photo bug
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a helpful app for creating flash cards. When I try to customize a new list, however, it does not allow me to create a new photo from my existing photos, even though that option is available. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if I’m missing something obvious, but I’ve not been able to use that function. But for a free app, it’s really quite amazing.
Doesn’t work on IPad 5th gen
My 18 month old loves playing on this app on my phone. We go over the words together, it’s such a great learning tool. However; I decided to add it to my 5th gen iPad so we could see it on the bigger screen. I even paid the .99 upgrade just like I did on my iPhone. I was disappointed when I pulled it up to find that it won’t make any sounds (saying the words). I checked the volume, even went into the settings on the app to make sure it showed the sound was on. Frustrated, I deleted the app and reinstalled it to see if it would work, but it still won’t say any of the words with the pictures. On top of that, because I deleted the app, it took away my expanded package and has locked half of the flash cards again. Please fix!
EXACTLY what I needed!!
The only app I can find that does this on the App Store!! If you have trouble with it playing the audio from your headset speaker and not your MAIN speaker, open your control panel, 3D Touch on your music widget, and select the output method. Change it to speaker!! This app is a life saver!!! I’m making cards for “mama” and “mimi” and such :) thank you!
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alligator Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.