"What a wonderful way to learn your ABC's and 123's. Free and fully customizable too!"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
You can use this Touch and Learn app to:
- Teach letters from A to Z
- Teach numbers from 1 to 20
- Teach concepts - letters vs. numbers, big vs. small letters
- Teach phonics - touch the "buh" letter
This game comes pre-loaded with dozens of unique images to provide hours of entertainment.
- Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
- Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
- Add your own concepts - you can add an unlimited number of new concepts and associate them with any picture or item to add exciting new levels and hours of fun
- Learn by sight, sound, and touch
- Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
- Uses advanced algorithms that automatically makes the teaching of concepts fun and easy to grasp (i.e when teaching the concept of yellow circle, the app will present both a circle that is not yellow and another item that is yellow but is not a circle).
- Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
- Dynamic game play adjust difficulty automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored. If you select progressive game play then the game starts with easy concepts (e.g. touch the circle) and proceeds to advanced concepts (touch the bigger circle) automatically.
- Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
- Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
- Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete or turn them off to cover only what you like
- Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added support for latest iOS version and devices
- Improved customization of app
- Includes lots of small usability improvements
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am a reading strategist and I use other Alligator apps that I love. I felt I could only give this app 4 stars because of some glitches that make it rather difficult to use.
When certain phrases are used it causes confusion for my little ones. Ex.- Touch the (says a letter sound) Aa's or A. It actually says Aa's or a. It should say letters or letter.
3&4 year olds
We found this app today and my 3 year old struggles a little but my 4 year old speech delayed daughter has proven to need little to no help with her abc's and some numbers. Thank you for this app they'll both be using it daily!
My kids live it
They fight over who is going to play first, great car entertainment and educational!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Alligator Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.