We all need some emotional help from time to time. You're definitely not alone!
Whether you're seeking to improve your mood or you're dealing with the symptoms of stress, depression or anxiety, Moodfit is your companion to help you achieve your goals. Install Moodfit to track and improve your mood and gain actionable insights into what brings you up and down like sleep, exercise, medications and more. Also, learn gratitude and mindfulness meditation in just a few minutes a day. They've been shown to be good for your brain!
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE MOODFIT
- To create and track a set of daily goals to improve your mood.
- To reinforce positive messages and create new habits.
- As a general mood tracker and journal.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise and any custom activities of your choosing.
- As a gratitude journal that can change your brain to see more of the positive in life.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce stress.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand how they're working.
- To share your mood and related data with loved ones or care providers to give them more insight into how you're doing.
WHAT YOU GET
- A secure, robust and detailed record of all your mood-related activities.
- Charts that show the relationship between your mood and other factors like sleep and exercise.
- CBT thought record to change negative thinking.
- Tools to help you build a gratitude or mindfulness meditation practice.
- Breathing exercises to provide immediate relief in stressful situations.
- Custom reminders to create new thinking based on positive messages.
- Articles, tips and motivation to help keep you on track.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe that literally everyone needs some emotional help from time to time - you're not alone!
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to improving mood and that trying different tools and tracking their results is critical to understand what works for you.
- We believe there are many parallels between working toward physical fitness and mood fitness like being consistent and tracking progress.
- We believe in you and are here to provide you the best tools possible to improve your mood.
CONNECT WITH US
Come and join the conversation all about mood.
- Website - https://www.getmoodfit.com
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/getmoodfit/
- Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/getmoodfit
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/getmoodfit
Need help with Moodfit or have feedback or questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We genuinely love to hear from our users!
- Custom shortcuts to make your mood and activity entries even easier.
- More notices with tips, inspiration and information.
TIP: You have a “fast” brain and a “slow” brain. Instead of reacting using your fast brain, take a couple deep breaths and give your rational slow brain a chance to engage. Responding is often better than reacting!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t go wrong - love all the customization available!
I’ve tried almost all of the mood/CBT/depression/anxiety/mental health apps on the market and I can’t say enough good things about Moodfit. You can track as few or as many things as you’d like - from mood and sleep to mindfulness, medication, and socialization. It offers encouragement and tips to help you navigate your way out of a negative mood, and you can add as many or as few details as you want. The smallest of caveats - I wish the weekly reports had a bit more summarization, but with some things (like gratitude), I know that can be hard to do. Maybe a question at the end of the gratitude section, e.g. how grateful do you feel today, would help? Overall, though, again, you can’t go wrong with this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Charlotte... Thank you for the review! We'd love to chat more about the weekly reports and gratitude. If you send us an email to email@example.com we can explore new features to address this for you. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
This app really does help
I love this app. I suffer from anxiety and depression. This app helps me stay focus on my daily goals and basic self care. It’s a simple app but that does not make it less effective. My favorite parts are the ability to add your own goals, the weekly updates, and the motivational articles. I do love that I can track my mood over time so I can see how I’m doing or if I’m about to go into a down cycle. There is so much to love about the app that I can not put it all here. If you have mental health issues I do recommend this app highly.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We're genuinely grateful. It's humbling when we hear directly from users how Moodfit has helped them. Don't hesitate to contact us with feedback or suggestions. You can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Much ❤️ to you!
Best tool I’ve found
I’m traveling a lot and have been unable to find a routine for myself to help manage my mental illness, much less find time or space for traditional therapy. This app has been an absolute game changer in giving me the structure to stabilize my moods during this transitional period. This app has fundamentally changed the way I think about dealing with my mental health, and made me feel like I have more agency and control over my chaotic life. Cannot recommend it enough!
- Roble Ridge Software LLC
- 68.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Roble Ridge Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Moodfit $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.