Build your social support network with Moodwave. Track daily moods and improve mental well-being through social journaling. Create a social support network of close friends and family to share and grow closer with. Easily check in on friends, seek active support, and exchange emotional support during times of need. Unlock insights and reflect deeper by answering guided journal prompts. Boost your mood with bite-sized meditation sessions. Be heard and get support from our safe, anonymous community whenever you need it.
HOW MOODWAVE WORKS
- TRACK your mood by journaling at least once a day
- INVITE close friends and family to join your social support network
- SHARE moods and journal entries with your support network
- CHECK IN on your friends and exchange supportive messages
- MESSAGE your friends directly and have insightful conversations
- SEEK active support from your friends
- DISCOVER new people and grow your support network
- UNLOCK insights that can help improve your overall mental health
- CONNECT with yourself and friends through guided journal prompts
- TAKE a deep breath and start meditating for relaxation
- REFLECT more with our adaptive journal prompts personalized to you
- VENT to our safe anonymous community
- SEND friendly support messages to community members during times of stress
- SET reminders for healthy journaling and meditation habits and routines
Moodwave is a social support network that helps people build relationships and find new meaningful ones to get the support they need. Track daily moods, write and share journal entries, and build a support network that you can depend on during times of stress. Take a deep breath and boost your mood with meditation sessions or vent anonymously on the Community Feed. Moodwave is completely free to use and comes with the following features:
- Share moods and journal entries with your social support network (or keep them private)
- Unlock interesting trends and insights about your mental well-being
- Reflect on feelings by completing guided journal prompts
- Explore journal prompt categories: reflection, gratitude, venting, current events, and more
- Reduce everyday stress with bite-sized meditation sessions
- Set daily reminders and never forget filling out a journal entry
- Create multiple reminders for all of your self-care habits and routines
- Invite people close to you to join your social support network
- Easily check in on friends to see how they’re doing
- Actively seek support from your social support network
- Follow everyone's mental well-being on a single, "phonebook-style" view
- Effortlessly update your social support network on your overall well-being
- Create a profile that keeps everyone's mental well-being open and honest
- Send a notification letting your friend know you're here for them
- Send a nudge to see how they're doing if it’s been a while
- Text or call them to have a deeper conversation
- New moods added
- Enhanced notifications to stay updated on your support network
Ratings and Reviews
Moodwave is a GAME CHANGER!
Being stuck at home during this pandemic with very little social interaction poses an obvious threat to a fundamental, component that is too often overlooked: mental health. I can confidently say that Moodwave has played a significant role in keeping my anxiety under control. My days feel more structured as I am able to track my mood and daily events. It helps keep my thoughts organized and make them apprehensible.
The navigation on this app is extremely smooth and very user-friendly which is perfect for someone, like myself, who is not tech-savvy and has a short attention span.
My favorite part about this app is how I can connect and interact with my friends/family and observe their daily entries as well. The app provides accountability by sending support to each other through their messaging feature. Moodwave also provides a feature for privacy and confidentiality if you don’t feel comfortable blasting your thoughts to everyone.
Helps me keep in touch.
I love this app! It helps me journal my emotions very well while also being able to keep my thoughts and feelings private if I desire to do so. It helps me keep up with my friends’ lives and lets me know if I should check up on them. I have no issues with this app, only wishes. I would love if the Moodwave team could change it to where we can select multiple emotions, as well as more than 2 reasons if we need them. I also would love a “neutral” option that could use 😶 or 😐 as the representation of that emotion, as I have neutral days quite often. Y’all have done such amazing work! Thank you all! ❤️
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! Your support means the world to us. These are great ideas and we understand there are some days where you feel neutral. We'll consider your suggestions! Feel free to send us more feedback at email@example.com!
First of all I would like to say that I love this app and my friend and I keep track of each other with it and it helps me to think about what I am feeling. But here are a few ideas I have for you…
-You should be able to say multiple feelings at once because sometimes you feel lots of different things
-There should be a meh feeling because sometimes I don’t feel anything at all
-One of the reasons for your mood should be yourself because sometimes I’m happy with how I am and it’s not due to anybody or anything other than myself
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A3 Studios, LLC
- 19.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © A3 Studios, LLC