No Filters. No Judgment. No Names.
We all get overwhelmed sometimes. Sharing about your problems, challenges, and frustrations can help you feel calmer and think more clearly about solutions. VentSpace is available 24/7 so you can express whenever you want, as often as you like. Anonymously share what you’re feeling through text or audio posts. Or reveal your identity with a video vent.
With a community of others that have experiences just like you, you can connect with others’ posts to give encouragement, advice, or let them know that you can relate to them.
- Vent how you feel through text, audio, or video posts
- Browse and follow posts that you can relate to by listening, watching, reading and interacting with others
- Choose from different Groups such as: Military, Black/African American, Student, Nurse, Athlete, LGBTQ+ and more
- Select Mental Health Types that relate to your post such as: Depression, Anxiety, Loneliness, Relationships, and more
- Have a safe place to express yourself
- Ad-free platform
Connect with Online Therapists
- Browse our in-app marketplace of therapists that specialize in the challenges you’re facing
Mental Health Education
- Browse various topics of Mental Health Education video content
- Gain an understanding of different mental health issues
- Know how to support someone that may be facing mental health issues or a tough time in life
- Become familiar with what mental health really is, and how you can better yourself as well as others
Start sharing. It feels great to Vent!
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Dark Mode
Ratings and Reviews
So far an amazing experience
The app runs smoothly. I decided I needed to do something to save my mental health in this moment. It really helps to share anonymously when you have no one. No comments yet. My only concern is if there’s a way to unblock the posts you clicked block on. I wasn’t trying to click on anything in particular and accidentally hit block on a bunch of things..
Great app that’s not like other social apps
This VentSpace app has helped so much. The people that put this together have no idea how much of a relief it is to be able to express myself without being scared that I’ll be judged and knowing there’s others that faced or facing the same pain. Absolutely amazing app, and love the new features being added!
Great for my mental health
Compared to many others on the app, my problems feel minimal but it’s still great to vent and be anonymous. Also really nice to see the issues other are having and provide them support. Awesome app for mental health
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ATX Web Designs, LLC
- 85.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright VentSpace