The official mope.io mobile app! On iOS.
Climb the animal food chain in mope.io- The OFFICIAL APP for the mega hit browser game!
Mope.io was enjoyed millions of times on desktop, and is now OFFICIALLY on iOS!
Start as a tiny mouse, in world of dangerous animals- except, these animals are other players! Forage for food, avoid getting eaten, and progress up the food chain. Learn the abilities of each animal, and go on the HUNT. The more powerful you become, the more players you can attack! Mope.io is a ton of fun, give it a try!
- basic update: updated to support latest iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
A good game
I’m an og player cuz I’ve been playing the month it got released. I’ve always liked it. I do have a few problems leading me to vote itb3 stars. Firstly, I play mobile. The reason for that is because it’s waaaaaay too laggy on pc. Playing mobile is still pretty fun tho. Another problem is that it’s been suuuuper laggy the past few days. It’s like the whole game is going in slo mo on the nyc and other servers. Because of this, there are only 2k players compared to the usual 6k please fix these before adding new updates or more and more ppl will leave. The last problem I have and I think other mobile players have is that every time I eat something like water or other foods, I freeze for a split second. That may not sound like a lot, but if I’m running from someone and I leave low water and run towards water, all the water going into me all at once will make me freeze for a few seconds and I will get killed. It’s also annoying in general. I would also like for you guys to make the layout of mobile better. For example, the 1v1 button overlaps with the s button. The 1v1 button is already very small to begin with, but then it overlaps with the s and then it becomes so hard to click it. These are all the problems I can think of right now. Plz fix them
wow, serious problem here.
1. kids play your game. like, seriously? cursing is allowed. and mainly half if not most of all of your player base is made up of kids. It’s unbelievable how you let cursing and profanity in this game. Second thing: Kraken, King crab, and Sea monster deserve a serious nerf. if your for example, shark or an orca and a king crab sea monster or kraken come up your dead. The range of the typhoon for sea monster and kraken are unfair eagle also should only be able to fly. players like me are at high level animals and an eagle flys in and what do you know. We are in the air and thrown in a lava pit. (Or on land if you were a water animal) Third reason: it’s not even needed, it’s just there because this game HATES you. What I’m talking about is how you have to buy animals like big foot yeti and that stuff. Without buying them they are not accessible and that’s just pay to win. They aren’t even 10 million XP stuff like the black dragon. It’s 1 million like king crab kraken and dragon. Yet you need to pay either a crap ton of in game coins, or use money to get them. Also with the skins, lower the prices! For the fourth and final reason I would like to just say: every game hates mobile users, huh. I installed this game on mobile and dear god I’m not gonna say anything else.
Ok, yeah it’s fun, at first, and usually when I write reviews I try and show the most positive aspects put its kind of hard when the game is tipped so far in the balance of predators.
Let’s start off with the fact of how overpowered predators are. Take a kraken, if you’ve spent an hour getting up to Orca, a kraken that is waiting underwater underneath a rock or hill can use its whirlpool on you and kill you in that one move. Then it can repeat, over and over. Oh, and sharks vs. eagles! A shark tries to bite an orca and it can’t drag it around, ok, but if a 2 pound eagle wants to, it can pick up a 2 and a half ton hippo, and put in a lava pit. I find that just a little unfair. And King Dragons, which yes can be fun and a well deserved trophy for your hard work, but does it really have to insta-kill you? And more importantly, kill a creature like a mouse or shrimp? Someone new can just be knocked off the map even though they’re not even close to being as high of tier as them. Plus a person also trying to get to king dragon can basically be wiped off, causing no competition whatsoever.
But on the positive notes, the developers fix any bugs quickly, and yes it’s fun and addicting at first, but still, an IO game is supposed to be easy to play, and hard to master, not impossible...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LittleBigSnake, Inc
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 (с) Addicting Games, Inc