Morphy and his fellow alien crew have crash-landed on a foreign planet! His crewmembers evacuated at different times and are now missing. Help Morphy locate the crewmembers so that they can repair their spaceship. Beware! Morphy can’t survive this planet on his own. Along the way, Morphy will meet creatures with external traits that will help him survive this strange new world. Guide Morphy throughout this journey to save the missing crew! Download Morphy today!
From the Smithsonian Science Education Center, Morphy! is a life science game that teaches
players that animals have external structures that function to support survival and behavior.
- Up to three saved game profiles can be stored on one device
- Learn about how different animals use their features for survival
- Definitions that can be accessed anytime
- A robot sidekick provides tips throughout gameplay
- Designed for exploration and experimentation
- Customizable images to print out or save to your device
- For use in the classroom or at home
- Aligned to national science standards for fourth grade but great for students of any age
- Audio and text interplay
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Various defect fixes. New App Icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Smithsonian Institution
- 515 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Smithsonian Institution
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.