A place to store your text and audio recordings, to-do lists, pictures, links and any other files. Create notes easily and view them in a convenient format, with instant search and a broad variety of ways to organize your content. You can work with any file types.
- a modern, streamlined design
- black, white and gray themes
- fast audio recorder
- integrated to-do
- flexible storage management*
- a simple interface for adding files, links and text
- passcode and Touch ID*
- adaptive view mode for the list of notes
- a broad set of features for organizing data: folders, tags, geotags, sorting, favorites
- an extension for quickly adding files, links and text
- flexible support for exporting content: you may share the entire note or any part of it
- treating source files with care: all files are stored in their original format, which can be accessed at any time
- a fast search available inside the app as well as through Spotlight
- iCloud sync
- excellent support for GIF images
Icons by Icons8: www.icons8.com
• Bug fixes.
• Added support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to Start Typing Instantly
This just needs an option to open app straight to blank page to start typing.
I had another app that did this, but it did not sync to icloud or have Splitview.
Please allow opening app to edit text, then sort to folder afterward.
A Truly Underrated App
It does tend to freeze a lot but the way to avoid that -- is to (1) not tap the sides too often or (2) tap the tag option and then re click the note immediately since that seems to trigger it. It needs the option to delete or share notes from the outside, without having to open them first; most times that I need to delete notes it's because I've probably imported too many pictures and the note itself cannot open that much data at once, so it just crashes the app while attempting to open it. Which is a problem since I can't go back and edit the note to downsize it -- which leads to irretrievable note text & storage space that I can't get back. Not unless I delete the app altogether and start over but then there goes all of my other notes. I purchased the pro version and just expected better "flexible storage management" since you never know when enough data is too much data for one note; it seems to vary especially when using gifs... just a simple share or delete option from outside the note is all I need. I love everything else about this app.
Apparently once I deleted & then reinstalled the app, all my notes reappeared within minutes & I was able to once again access my inaccessible notes. Then I was able to downsize/delete them. So no worries. Great app!
Good for note taking
I use it for sending most all off my notes and pictures I write notes on
- GERMAN VAGENLEYTNER
- 48.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Herman Wagenleitner
- In-App Purchases
- Mostnote Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.