iCollect Movies is the #1 app on the Apple App Store for managing your movie collection or inventory, whether at home, work, or school. This app works on all device sizes and syncs directly with our iPhone, iPad, Mac apps, as well as our apps on other platforms. Scan in or search for any movie you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
• Manage and inventory 4K, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, DVD, VHS, LaserDiscs, CED, digital files and much more!
• Loaded with millions of movies from around the world in our database.
• Full barcode scanning and database search.
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, and more.
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency.
• Filters, sorting, and importing.
• Three different custom layouts.
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your movie collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed.
• Extra features like colored Themes, Dark Mode support, and more.
• Every field is editable.
• Store up to four pictures per movie, including front, back, and inside images of movies.
• Personal details per movie including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Watched, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more.
• Index bars and search for quick access in large movie collections.
This app is a completely new collecting experience written from the ground up with Apple's latest Swift language. It also has full support for the latest iOS versions and iPhone/iPad devices. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each comic to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your movie collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, CLZ Collectorz, MyMovies, Delicious Library, BookBuddy, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Large movie collections require an in-app purchase to unlock unlimited storage.
- Fixed a bug on the Sort It Apps migration login screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for Steelbook Collectors!!
I rarely will pay more than $5 for an app. But this was totally worth $9.99 for the paid version! I’ve been collecting Steelbooks for a few years now, and wanted something to organize everything in my collection. This app makes it so easy! Scan the barcode with your camera, and it instantly finds your movie, along with all of the specifications, and the exact cover photo of the Steelbook! They make it easy to find movies you don’t have a barcode on too!
Highly recommend this app for people like me who love collecting Steelbooks!!
Easy App to Use with One Major Flaw
I use this app for cataloging my large VHS collection. I have almost 3,000 VHS listed on this app. I really like that I can take a picture of my tapes and enter tapes that may not have barcodes. All in all, a pretty easy app to use. However, a bad flaw in this app is that it randomly deletes entries. The point of using this app is to have easy access to my list so I don’t buy a tape I already have (when you reach the 2,000 mark, you will forget what you have) and to help me organize my tapes by allowing me to look up a tape to see where it is in the house. A major flaw in my opinion. Also, some of the data under the entries cannot be deleted after another user fills in the information. For example, if someone marks the tape as being subtitled, you cannot mark it otherwise. A small problem, but it would be nice if all of the data under the entries were fully customizable. I only run into this problem when I scan the barcode on a VHS and there is already an entry for it by another user. So an easy workaround is to just manually enter the tape without the barcode information, although it’s kind of inconvenient. Overall, I find the app pretty easy to use but it does have a lot of bugs.
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!! A WASTE OF TIME!!!
Purchased this app to catalog my massive movie collection of well over 5,000 Blu-ray and VHS. I have spent countless hours on this app taking photos and cataloging over 1,200 films from my collection with thousands more to go and it was all in vain! In the middle of cataloging a movie the app randomly shuts down which deletes all of the information that I just entered, wasting all of my time. Even after successfully saving the info from one of my movies the app will remove any given film from my collection at any given time. This defeats the purpose of the app. The point of this app is to preserve your collection for the future and it does the very thing that you’re trying to prevent by deleting a film from your collection. Also this app does not allow you to view your collection while offline. I wish I could take back all of the countless hours that I’ve wasted using this app. Given enough time, this app will eventually delete every single saved film from your collection. I would have been better off handwriting my film collection in a notebook than using this pathetic app! Save yourself from making the mistake that I and many others have made and don’t even bother downloading this pathetic app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99