Music Looper - Pitch, Slow is ideal for musicians to learn & practice music or playing instruments.
Seamlessly looper sections, pitch shifting, time shifting, exporting, sharing. Play music with slow down speed for easier practice music & instruments.
Import Songs & Record your own music. With the multiple loop section management, you can select and play the selected sections continuously to practice improvisation on instruments or while singing.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. The free version of the app includes Sound, Visual, Flash, Vibrate modes of metronome. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to sync up the entire band easily.
With Music Looper - Pitch, Slow you can continuous repeat of selected music section - An easy way to practice improvisations / voices.
Slow down the selected music section and repeat until it is necessary to practice.
Change the music to fit your practice - Pitch Shifting / Speed Shifting / Multiple Sections
Share with friends - More export options
• music recording with metronome
• pitch shifting
• time shifting
• tempo detection by tapping
• setting metronome beats per measure (2-16)
• metronome vibrate ON / OFF
• metronome visual ON / OFF
• metronome flash ON / OFF
• metronome sound ON / OFF
• importing music from iTunes Music Library
• importing MP3 music from mail attachment
• setting playing range with high precision
• setting playing speed with high precision
• repeating music sections for practice (seamlessly looper)
• multiple looper section management: you can set multiple looper sections for each sound
• flexible looper feature
• pitch management: you can change the pitch and transpose / transcript your sound recordings and imported songs + / - 24 semitones
• automatic sound naming and autosave
• exporting sound recordings full length or selected sections to MP3
• transposing / transcribing music & exporting songs to MP3
• organizing your music, creating groups
• landscape mode on iPad
• zoomable waveform
• background mode
• playback settings: normal & high precision
• recent list
With Music Looper - Pitch, Slow you get all of this in an incredibly responsive and easy-to-use app.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Music Looper features.
This version includes several bug fixes.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears and it helps us make Music Looper even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but how to delete?
I’m really enjoying Music Looper but I can’t find any instructions on how to delete no longer needed music. Plus, I’m paying a monthly fee but it keeps telling me I’m at my free limit. Not everyone is a pro musician so some instructions would be nice.
P.S. after a reply from the developer and a check on my subscription, all is well. So I’ve upped my review to 5 stars.
This app is great for practicing a song when not taking lessons. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. This App is not subscription-based so you only need to pay once to get unlimited access. Please check your subscriptions. Once you have the unlimited version, you can delete music you don't need with a simple swipe left.
If you have any questions, please contact us: https://www.facebook.com/MusicLooper/
Makes it so much easier to isolate and slow tracks to map and figure out.
Can’t use the free version long enough
I had 3 sound clips on the app that were only a few seconds long that were not usable, but it would not allow me to delete any of the 3 clips or re record over them and the limit is 3 so I was literally not even able to test the app in the free mode because of the restrictions they put on it plus I wasn’t able to figure out how to play those 3 sounds at the same time. I really have no idea if the full version would be a good app because I wasn’t able to use it at all. One star because of how much it frustrated me on my first use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.