Find inner balance and peace with your beautiful self in Music Zen. Reduce daily stress, insomnia and anxiety with the help of professionally designed breathing exercises, guided meditations, relaxing sounds, visual scenes and mini-games. Just one tap and you’ll feel relief and inner lightness.
Music Zen is divided into three categories that care of your well being and provide you wide spectrum of practices for relaxation - from helping you amplify and strengthen your mental focus to reviving your emotions and life perception. This app will guide you on a path of calmness, mindfulness, and meditation via calming sounds, pacifying visuals and relaxing game.
- RELAXING GAMES - Music Lights and Calming Water - provide short but effective rest. They are simple and pleasant. You get rid of stress and anxiety, become more focused, create calming music with interesting instruments (such as Music Box and Koto) and have fun!
- CALMING SCENES of high quality are recorded and enhanced to detach stress and anxiety and create a peaceful environment. Beautiful images will distract from the daily hustle and mentally move to calm, beautiful places, filled with soothing nature sounds.
- GUIDED MEDITATIONS - dedicate time to being alone with yourself - meditate. Our themed daily meditation practices are recorded by real professionals and will help you relax and put you in the right mindset.
No time for meditation? Emergency need for relief? Then try our extra special feature - BREATHING EXERCISE. You’ll get immediate relief and the sense of inner balance. Control your exercise via neatly made widget and timer. This premium feature is totally for free.
Each meditation, breathing practice and scene session has its topic and goals.
Choose any according to your mood, emotions or state you want to achieve:
- Stress Reduction
- Anxiety Relief
- Healthy Habits
- Muscle Relaxation
- and many more
Enjoy relaxing scenes:
- Blown leaves
- Marine world
- Falling snow
- Rainy day
- and many more
Meditate, breathe and play - it’s that simple but it works!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at 9.99$*
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at 9.99$
- 3 months with a 7-day free trial at $39.99
- 3 months with a 3-day free trial at $39.99
- 3 months at 39.99$.
- Yearly at 89.99$
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
* Full access to all exclusive meditations
* All relaxing scenes unlocked
* Unlimited calming games
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Now you can read inspiring daily motivations in a beautiful home screen widget!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the best app I have I have tried so hard to find an app to calm me down and help me sleep I love how they have so much I rate it 5 stars the ONLY thing I dislike is how you have to pay for most things but otherwise it’s an amazing app I promise if you get it you’ll love it when I got it I got it for a joke and then I played with it and fell in love with it ,it has so much the games are relaxing the sounds are calming i am loveing it I tried to delete it but the same night I could not sleep my body would not calm down I did everything I got it again and in about 10-30 min I was so tired it was just amazing I could keep going but imma stop here
Educated change of mind re “Too difficult to manage.”
UPDATE: After several back and forth e-mails with Customer Service, I learned you don’t HAVE TO subscribe to try it out. There is an exit X on the subscription banner to close it which I did not see, possibly due to the background colors and elderly eyes. I do not plan to subscribe because the app has a lot of “bells and whistles” that I do not need. I just want to play soothing sounds for 10-15 minutes when my brain is having a hard time shutting down for sleep. I don’t think $35/quarter is cost prohibitive, but that’s a personal matter and different for each person. But I did appreciate the excellent and immediate customer service I received in their trying to resolve my issues. Rated 4 stars because nothing is perfect.
Price not $35/month, it’s $35/quarter. But you HAVE TO sign up for subscription to try it. I just wanted relaxing music to play before I go to sleep. Trying to make sure the subscription was cancelled was too difficult and I don’t appreciate the implied “I’ll forget to stop and they’ll get money” tactic. Maybe that’s not their hope but I’m in a bad mood today so that’s how it seemed to me. It’s probably an OK price if you want the product, but it’s more that I want.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! However, we would like to highlight that we do not, at any stage, aim to force anyone into subscribing to our apps. You’re welcome to use Music Zen for free by selecting free functionality within the app. Subscription banner that offers free trial can be easily closed. After that you are welcome to experience the app at no cost. Our goal is to create apps that can be used by anyone, anywhere, and our apps won’t ever charge you without your full consent. If you would like to discuss this further with our support team, you can reach them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Confused about subscription🤷🏼♀️🤔
This really was not a bad app at all I enjoyed some of the sounds and listened to them....though they were not free. So don’t get excited thinking that you are going to get a free stress relieving app just because it is in the App Store...because it really is the complete opposite...you have to pay to hear “the good sounds” unless you want to sit and listen to static....or not even, I think that one was even money. Then I tried to get the free trial to give the app one more shot and now I literally can’t, there is nowhere for me to go or click to cancel anything, and I am really scared the money will be taken off my debit card without me even knowing how to stop it, and it’s also like $40..... I don’t want to pay $40 to listen to a fireplace. So if someone could kindly respond telling me how to end my subscription I would very much appreciate it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for reaching out. Please note that subscription is only one of the options for using Music Zen. You are welcome to use the app for free with limited version. If you're looking how to cancel your subscription, you need to do it through the account settings of your device. In case you have questions, please contact us directly on email@example.com. Here a representative will provide you with full instructions on how to unsubscribe and assist you with any other trouble you might be having!
Speak to you soon!
- Gismart Limited
- 662.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Music Zen Gismart
- In-App Purchases
- All Meditations and Scenes $7.99
- Premium Access to Music Zen $39.99
- Full Access to Music Zen $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.