With the Musician’s Friend mobile app, you can shop for the gear you want, whenever, wherever—right from the palm of your hand. Be the first to know about the hottest deals (like our Stupid Deal of the Day), shop new, open-box and Private Reserve instruments, manage your reward points and more. The Musician’s Friend app is always free—download now.
• On-the-go convenience with free shipping on most orders
• Grow and manage your points with Musician’s Friend Rewards
• Hot Deals and Stupid Deal of the Day notifications
• Shop open-box items for even deeper discounts
• Set product alerts for special sales, price drops and item availability
• Save searches and get notified when new items arrive
• Build your wish list and assemble your dream gear collection to share with friends and family
• Find a wide variety of equipment from acoustic and electric guitars, basses, and electronic drums, to mandolins and ukuleles, mics, digital pianos and synths, and amps and effects
• Musical instruments from your favorite brands including Martin, Taylor, Marshall, Ibanez, Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, PRS, Epiphone, Roland, CHAUVET, Moog, Behringer and more
• Stability improvements and crash fixes
• Better support for accessibility
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
20 years and never dissatisfied with the customer service
I am most definitely not a rockstar. But I enjoy playing my guitars, acoustic and electric, to lap steel. And I love my amps, pedals, etc. And that’s not to say that every purchase arrived without problems. I have had to send back one guitar that was delivered damaged. And I have a bass that arrived scratched. But I love it regardless. And I was offered to have it replaced, get a partial credit. I chose the latter to use for the 2 year protection plan. And one boss effect pedal that doesn’t work properly. That needs to be addressed. But that’s a rare problem likely due to the manufacturing or shipping. They sent me a replacement for the resonator guitar that was faulty before I could ship the damaged one back. And didn’t give me any crap. That’s 3 things in 20+ purchases, over 20 years. To an Alaskan resident. And no AK is not Siberia. But my loyalty lies with musicians friend.
Love MF but app needs work
Love buying from them, but will use website next time.
This app seems to find every reason for a customer to abandon a purchase and we musicians aren’t known for our focus.
It’s taken me 22 minutes to order a simple mid-boost mod kit for a strat.
Shopping cart tech seems fine, but I’m having it shipped to my luthier, and it choked on the “℅” care of, as well as an apostrophe.
I corrected this by removing both, but the shipping label still had crazy characters and red errors flagged.
Only resolution was create a 3rd address with fewer than 22 characters. Hope this initial PITA isn’t indicative of this mod that I’m excited for.
Ending on a very positive note, I was able to pay for it fully using backstage points!!
Yet found another pair of products I’ve added to my want list to be bought later.
When I first installed this app, I gave it one star because it was dead slow. I uninstalled it and later gave it another try. Now it works well. Just as it should. But I don’t really see the advantage (to me) over using the web. But there’s probably an advantage for MF or they wouldn’t have gone to the trouble of making an app that pretty much is just like the website. Anyway, it works fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.