With the Musician’s Friend mobile app, you can shop for the gear you want, whenever, wherever—right from the palm of your hand. Be the first to know about the hottest deals (like our Stupid Deal of the Day), shop new, open-box and Private Reserve instruments, manage your Backstage Pass rewards, and more. The Musician’s Friend app is always free—download now.
• On-the-go convenience with free shipping on most orders
• Grow and manage your rewards with Backstage Pass
• Hot Deals and Stupid Deal of the Day notifications
• Shop open-box items for even deeper discounts
• Set product alerts for special sales, price drops and item availability
• Save searches and get notified when new items arrive
• Build your wish list and assemble your dream gear collection to share with friends and family
• Find a wide variety of equipment from acoustic and electric guitars, basses, and electronic drums, to mandolins and ukuleles, mics, digital pianos and synths, and amps and effects
• Musical instruments from your favorite brands including Martin, Taylor, Marshall, Ibanez, Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, PRS, Epiphone, Roland, CHAUVET, Moog, Behringer and more
• Enable Stupid Deal of the Day alerts in the More—>Notification Settings menu
• Support for new devices and older operating systems
• Add to Wish List working once again
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
20 years and never dissatisfied with the customer service
I am most definitely not a rockstar. But I enjoy playing my guitars, acoustic and electric, to lap steel. And I love my amps, pedals, etc. And that’s not to say that every purchase arrived without problems. I have had to send back one guitar that was delivered damaged. And I have a bass that arrived scratched. But I love it regardless. And I was offered to have it replaced, get a partial credit. I chose the latter to use for the 2 year protection plan. And one boss effect pedal that doesn’t work properly. That needs to be addressed. But that’s a rare problem likely due to the manufacturing or shipping. They sent me a replacement for the resonator guitar that was faulty before I could ship the damaged one back. And didn’t give me any crap. That’s 3 things in 20+ purchases, over 20 years. To an Alaskan resident. And no AK is not Siberia. But my loyalty lies with musicians friend.
I’ve ordered two guitars aight unseen now the first was a Martin Road series acoustic my seconds the limited edition ephiphone hummingbird I had a spell of bad luck and the Martin got frozen and broke the bracing I don’t plan on letting this pretty epiphanies get any kind of cold .... lol anyway both times opening the box was a little unnerving but was extremly pleases both times. Thorices were great and it was a simple wSy process Thanks Guys .......
When I first installed this app, I gave it one star because it was dead slow. I uninstalled it and later gave it another try. Now it works well. Just as it should. But I don’t really see the advantage (to me) over using the web. But there’s probably an advantage for MF or they wouldn’t have gone to the trouble of making an app that pretty much is just like the website. Anyway, it works fine.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.