Apps may not detect instruments via USB in iOS/iPadOS 15 until the Apple device is rebooted. As of Oct 27, 2021, we are working with Apple to address this.
You can use this app to connect your Yamaha digital instrument with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Compatible instrument users can transfer the content to the instrument using a wi-fi connection. You can also backup your instrument data or restore data to your instrument. Use the Dropbox* or iTunes file sharing feature to transfer data from your computer to your instrument.
- Backup data on your instrument to the app, or restore data to your instrument from the app. Compatible Yamaha instruments with wi-fi capability can connect to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad via wi-fi connection and transfer content. You can also connect your instrument to an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and backup your song data to the MusicSoft Manager. You can then transfer the song data stored in the app back to your instrument.
- Data management
Changing file names and other functions that are more time consuming to perform on the instrument can be done directly and easily from the app itself.
- Use the Dropbox* and iTunes file sharing functions to share data with your computer.
The Dropbox* and iTunes file sharing feature can be used to transfer data from your computer to MusicSoft Manager, and data stored in MusicSoft Manager can be backed up to your computer.
*Dropbox is a free online storage service provided by Dropbox Inc.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I gave 3 stars cause I haven't played but I know it had my and maybe your favorite songs try it give it a chance
Looks like Yamaha doesn’t support this app anymore, or they don’t support the EW410, or they don’t support the iPad Pro, or they don’t support the iPhone 8. It must be one of these because it doesn’t work for me
Yamaha has been very short sighted by not supporting the Mac platform and they’ve shown a rush to market by not implementing the ability to load midi directly from usb without the need for external software.
I wish I hadn’t bought this keyboard.
Does not support my CSP170
Despite the demo video telling me I could use this app, I can’t get the app to communicate correctly with my CSP-170. Quite disappointed.
I addition, Dropbox support is no longer useful, since they limit the number of devices that can connect to the Dropbox account unless you pay a premium, which I am unwilling to do just for my piano.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yamaha Corporation
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Yamaha Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Deck the Halls $3.99
- Crush $3.99
- Blue $3.99
- Boom!Boom!Boom!Boom! $3.99
- Better Off Alone $3.99
- When the Going Gets Tough $3.99
- You Gotta Be $3.99
- Cloud No. 9 $3.99
- Be Yourself $3.99
- Waiting For Tonight $3.99